Professor Elm Training Method x2
Pokemon Communication x2
Energy retrieval x2
Flower Shop Lady x2
Super Rod

Energy: 16

Electric x13
Rescue Energy x3

Strategy - Quite simple, get out Electrode Prime and Magnezone prime together so Electrode can Self destruct into some energies, the issue though......perhaps not enough energies and too many trainers since in testing the deck, its actually TOO fast.

Electrode Prime doesnt have to feed Magnezone though, it can feed anyone like a Zekrom which can be pretty deadly tank especially when it gets dmg counters on it.

I think their is actually too much draw power though, one game I nearly decked out and went into super aggressive mode so just lose before it happened, it was against a Donphan deck which this deck stood up pretty well to it considering Magnezone can do A LOT of Damage. With Cleffa and Magnezones poke power, I think its safe to remove Junipers or some PONTs, I dont even honestly see much need for Pokemon Collector either, least not in 3s, but I do not know what exactly to replace it with.

Last edited:
I was looking into that and just saw little use for it rather than it covering the weakness.

I just need suggestions on better trainer/supporter arsenal, not that what I got is bad, but I feel makes the deck too fast when it doesnt need to be that fast.

I think I see what you mean, with decking out?

I would play around with: 1 Flowershop Lady, 1 Fisherman, and 2 N.

I would take out: Interviewer's Questions, a Lightning Energy, and an Energy Retrieval, and one PONT.

I think cards like N and Judge would be great in Magnezone.

Ok I have done some more modifications to get better searching power, Flower Shop lady and Super Rod will come in handy with the Electrodes and Durant decks if they even become visible at cities next month.

Does anyone think the Ns will really be decent to play?

I love judge and N in magnezone decks. Doesnt matter how small your hand gets because you can magnetic draw back to six :D

Yeah because you dont want to deck out which you can easily do with Electrode and magnezone, but then again FSL and Super Rod can ease that up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back