2 TV Reporter
2 Copycat
2 Oracle

4 Pikachu EX
4 Magnemite DR3
4 Magneton DR2
4 Electabuzz EX
3 Raichu ex SS

I would change the theme a bit. Right now you have no way to quickly power up your field with energies. In fact your Raichu EX will weaken Magneton's attack. Good thing though there are a lot of good Pokemon that work with magneton to help power him up faster. Such as:
Swampert
Flygon
Blaziken
Roselia
Gardevoir
So I would take out the Raichu EX line and add one of the above mentioned lines. After that we can change the trainer engine to suit the change.

so what line would you suggest i play.. i dont think blaziken is the wisest choice because energy wont be discarded to an extreme.

how about...
3 magnemite
3 magneton
3 roselia
3 latios ex
2 wobbuffet

2 multi energy
2 rainbow
10 (or more) grass energy
2 lightning energy

Weird idea but the goal is to use roselia and use speed growth on either latios ex or wobbuffet, depending on the situation. When wob and latio ex are loaded with energy, you can use magneton to attack. If your opponent uses attack that depends on the number of energy in play, use latios ex and discard 3 energy, or use wob to attack gardevoir. Now you have a cleaner, a sweeper and a backup attacker. This is an idea from my old deck. The key is not to use latios ex to attack unless it's really neccessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back