3x poke radar
3x roseannes research
2x oak's visit
2x energy restore
2x bebe search
2x team galactic's wager
2x warp point
2x night maintance

Strategy: as well as every magnezone deck magnezone lv. x is your main hitter but you also have ampharos and his boday and attack to help if you oppnet uses suporters and do some bench damage as well as electivres poke power and useing magnezone's lv.x power to move the energy to him
and auto prz you opponet every turn and yes i can say it is a hard combo to pull off but i think if you realy try you i'm sure it could be pulled off i also conceted catot

Magnemite DP
i like this little guy i like the attacks but it's a little riskey i mean a coin flip but if you somehow hit the effect your off to a good start his 2nd attack it's if you hit the frist attack ok

magneton DP
little magnemite evoles tri attack a 3 coin flip to do a total of 60 damage but it's other attack could be useful moving a bench pokemon with energy on to the active and doing 40 damage in the process

magnezone DP
now how can anyone not love this pokemon it has an awsome pokebody if you active pokemon has any metal energy attached to it it gets free retreat i mean now that's a deal breaker and it's attack 50+ 10 more damage for each metal energy attached to magnezone

magnezone LV.X LW
i like his pokepower your able to move ether a metal or lighting to him or any other pokemon and it's attack 80 damage auto prz i love that effect

electabuzz SW
i go with this one yes 10 damage but a coin flip chance for prz i'd play it

electivre SW
it's poke power doesn't need eleckid which i love and useing it to get you lighting energy back then magnezone LV.X uses it power and attaches the lighting to him and it's attack can be very helpful to

baltoy
use his psychic balance to have a even hand with your oppoent

claydol
cosmic power is a fun pokepower

Phione
this is the pokemon you attach the call energy to and quickly evole your pokemon

Ampharos:
awsome pokebody putting damage counters on you opponets pokemon and he could be a good attacker i also thought about chatot or bastidon

basic metal
to power up your attacks to help magnezone and his lv.x

lighting energy
also an importent helper in this deck

call energy
to get your basic pokemon well 2 of them

rare candy
to get little magnemite to magnezone and beldum to metagross qiuck

roseannes research
to find energy and your basic pokemon that you need

energy restore
gets back basic metal into your hand

bebe's search
get rid of a card you don't need and get a pokemon you do need like your lv.x's

poke radar
meet the new master ball

effect:Look at the top 5 cards of your deck, choose any number of Pokemon you find there, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Return the remaining cards to your deck and shuffle your deck. now that's a good effect

oak's visit
drawing 3 cards and putting one on the bottom of your deck awsome

TGW:
if you don't like you hand change it

warp point
in case problems rear there ugly head or you see a win comming up :)

night maintance
to get back your pokemon back

ok now some match ups:

VS kingdra 50-50
it all comes down to how sets up faster and if you can avoid bench damage bastidon was also a tech opion to portect you bench and beside you could use the lighting weakness to your edge if you wanted

VS Garde/gallade before dp-on 30-70 after dp-on 50-50
i can't think of a % yet because it depends who a faster set up before the dp-on formate garde/gallade would take this deck but i'll have to see how it fars in the dp-on formate and of coruse the dusknoir would leave this deck running

VS AMU 20-80
yes i'm being honest because if amu gets a fast set up your done

VS magmortar 40-60
now why would i say that well if you can set up be for he has a chance to you might have the edge for a little

VS empoleon/bronzong 50-50
this is were bastidon would help and be a good tech if i was useing him but i'm not this deck could give up a hard time but in this battle it could go ether way
so this is my frist time at an article i hope you peole like it tell me what you think and hope to use this in the DP-ON formate

Last edited:
well if i would use a starter it probly would be stantler because it's hard to trade for a pachi now a days well for me anyway

i've built something similar to this. i have to say I run it with 2 magnezone, 2 electivire SW, and Bastiodon. it seems like a lot of pokemon, but when you can share 4 energy with every pokemon, you only have to think about evolving everything. it helps when you have a 4 pokeradar and 4 quickball in your deck too

i have made a deck like this be4 (i can use *** DP5), and rotom wont fit in this deck as u have already Electivire, anyway. i would say replace it with Pachirisu or other 0 energy cost starters

i have made a deck like this be4 (i can use *** DP5), and rotom wont fit in this deck as u have already Electivire, anyway. i would say replace it with Pachirisu or other 0 energy cost starters

Rotom fits. He brings back metal that you've lost. The thing is you don't run 4. You run 1 or 2 for a late game recharge.

I also prefer the 2 Magnezone LX over one.

I tried Bastiodon, it didn't work quite as fluid as you could have wanted. I also experimented with Raikou for damage spread and hes an unnecessary addition.

i fixed my deck alittle

2x magnemite
1x magneton
2x magnezone
2x magnezone LV. X
2x electabuzz
2x electivire SW
1x electivire LV. X
2x baltoy
2x claydol
2x rotom

i can see the claydol working in the deck

this decks works well with phione. Don't use Rotom, is a free price for the opponent. Use energy patch for recover the metal energys. Lighting is recovered by electivire and moved by magnezone dp1. All of my matchs ends before my metals energys ends, rotom is not neccessary.

Don't use the electivire lv x, is a waste of space.

Change felicitis for oak visit or bulk training.

Put premier ball for obtain the lv x more easily.

Energy patch helps you in the metal energy recovery.

don't use special metal, use only basic metals. Rosseanne, night manintenance and energy patch is more effective in this way.

Put 6 ligthing, 7 metals , 2 water and 3 call energy (for set up claydol in t2).

My matchs - Ups:

Blissey: 70-30.
Bannette; 55-45.
G&G: 60 - 40.
magmortar: 35 - 65.
pixies: 50 - 50.
empoleon variants (without palkia lv x): 70 - 30.
(with palkia lv x): 55-45.
Infernape dp5: 30 - 70.
Torterra: 60-40.
Togechomp: 50-50.

I just can't agree with no special metals. If you need more of them to be searchable, use just 2 instead of 4. I actually think it could improve some of those matchups just from not being KOed as quickly.

dreamdemon, it's easy, buy japanenses dp5 packs or boxes. You can practice with your ideas before the set goes out in our format, and you can a great advantage over the other players.

you could also download either apprentice or redshark program. create those cards in the card editor. then you can freely practice against other decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back