1 warp point
2 night maintenece
2 galactics wager
1 rowan
4 tv reporter
2 speed stadium
2 pluspower
2 roseanne's research

strategy try to build up magnezone lvx with the powers of electrivire and the new magnezone and than every turn 80 + paralyze, when the defending pokemon is going to be knocked out use the attack of the new magnezone and do 60 and swith magnezone with the ebnch to prevent it from being knocked out.

Magnezone LV.X ?Steel ?HP140
Level Up

Poke-Power: Electromagnetic Trance
You can use this Power as often as you like during your turn. Choose 1 Lightning Energy or 1 Metal Energy attached to your Pokemon and move it to another one of your Pokemon. This Power can't be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[L][M] Cyber Shock: 80 damage. Discard 1 Lightning Energy and 1 Metal Energy attached to Magnezone. The Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 4

I agree with charchar.
If you are keen on discarding, use Felicity's instead.

Also, you can't use Vire DP's P-Power without having an Elekid under it. Just so you know.

I think you are going to need to max out the Roseanne's Research and Bebe's Search count for four each. I also suggest going Magnezone DP-8 over the Super Connectivity Magnezone, or finding space to make it 2 DP 1 Super Connectivity 1 Lv.X, because free retreat for anything you want is too good to pass up.

Your going to have problems with consistency and Consistency is the name of the game. Claydol is so important in today's format that you should certainly add one in. Also, 2 SW Electiivire is fine. I don't like 1 Electivire DP and 1 Electivire X. More often than not it will be prized.

I see where your going with the Furrett line but you are begging to get wagered. Take out the line for chatot (comes in the clutch) and add more Bebe's. NO matter what if you have a stage 2 add 4 rare candies.

Speed Stadium? Um, no. Consider another stadium.

You don't need plus power. The deck is only going to be able to 2HKO. No competitive deck has 90 hp as it's main attacker.

Mag X discards your energy. I would consider dropping all your special metal for basic metal. Also Call ERG is soooooo good. It's like candy.

Since Mag X is so crucial to your deck, Maybe adding 1 Azelf. He can search your prizes in case Mag X is prized.

So here are my fixes:

-2 sentret
-2 Furrett

-1 DP electivire
-1 electivire X

-4 Sp Metal
-2 Electric

-2 Switch
-2 Speed
-2 Plus Pwr

+2 Baltoy
+2 Claydol