Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Magnezone+Yanmega vs Reshiploshion

GamerC

I'm leaning toward one of these decks modified a little for Battle Roads, just don't know which one. Any advice on which you think is better/ will do better? I like Yanmega a lot 'cause it can attack really fast for free. But, Reshiploshion once started is a heavy hitter..except with the hurt if they take out the Typhlosion. And I know Pokemon Catcher plays into it also.

Also, I was thinking of a Reshiploshion with the addition of Yanmega instead of a Ninetails? Do you think this would work out?

Thanks!

No if u play reshiphlo add in a zekrom and a solid water Pokemon like SEL or samaurott, really helps in mirror..... And don't play yanmega magnezone, if you have yanmega play a mewbox or a stage one rush deck
Posted with Mobile style...

The only problem I had with SEL was that the opponent takes two prizes when it's KO'd. Is it worth the risk? I only have one set of SEL too, would that work okay? I don't like Samurott 'cause he's a Stage 2 and slower to take out.

Also, my original idea would be to run 3-3 yanmega with reshiphlosion instead of 3-3 ninetails. Do you think adding a 2-2 zoroark would be beneficial? So, adding one SEL, and 2-2 zoroark?

Side note: Why do you suggest a zekrom?

Back