Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Majestic Dawn Info

PokeDaddy

displayimage.php

A new expansion is on the rise!

The wait is over! A new day emerges for Pokémon when the all-new Pokémon Trading Card Game expansion Diamond & Pearl—Majestic Dawn hits store shelves nationwide on May 21, 2008! This latest installment features 100 cards and is guaranteed to change game strategy for Trainers everywhere. With more new Pokémon, new Pokémon LV.X, a cool new Stadium card, and the debut of two new powerful evolutions of Eevee, players can expect a titanic clash of some of the most powerful Pokémon ever!

Features

• New powerful Pokémon LV.X cards—including Garchomp LV.X and Porygon-Z LV.X
  • Legendary Pokémon Darkrai and rare Pokémon Cresselia
  • Seven evolutions of Eevee—including all-new Leafeon and Glaceon
  • Features booster packs for collectors and players of all ages
  • Booster packs include 10 randomly inserted game cards
  • Features theme decks for beginner and intermediate players
  • Theme decks will be available in two 60-card theme decks—"Polar Frost" and "Forest Force"
  • Theme decks include one guaranteed foil card

Stay tuned for more information!From the Organized Play website: http://www.go-pokemon.com/tcg/news/articles/74.html

displayimage.php
displayimage.php

displayimage.php
displayimage.php

displayimage.php
displayimage.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, and there goes the format. Garchomp Lv. X and the Eeveelutions. Wow the format is gonna see some major change in the balance of power of what decks are good when MD is released.

JMO,
Drew

P.S. The pack art is amazing though. :thumb:

The art on the packs look really good! I'm assuming the 10th movie darkrai will be the new one in this set.

I <3 the artwork on the packs. I'm also very hapy that Porygon Z lv.x is in the new set, it might even make Porygon playable:thumb:

Porygon Z Lvl X right before worlds is surprising to me. Everyone will have to think twice about filling their deck full of DRE and Scramble. Nationals is going to be entirely different from everything we've seen so far this season. Bring on the rogue decks!

I think there is still a chance we won't get the eeveelution lv.Xs until the next set, since they don't mention them with the other lv.Xs.

I think there is still a chance we won't get the eeveelution lv.Xs until the next set, since they don't mention them with the other lv.Xs.

What are you talking about? Seriously you can't be serious. They didn't say the Lv. X on the last set, or atleast didn't say all of them on the press release. They don't have to list all the Lv. X in the set. It also would make no sense to release the Lv. X in a seperate set from the Non-Lv. X cards.

JMO,
Drew

Honchkrow, Drew? How about Lucario and Electivire?

Looks interesting to invest in. However, listing all the Lv X's will spoil the set

Sure, we could get them, I didn't say we weren't. I just said there was still a change. Don't jump all over me because you want them to be in the set and couldn't take it if they weren't.

Check out the images of the precon decks, added above to the first post.
So, think we might get at least some of the Eevee Level X's now?

I think I'm liking the theme decks more and more as each set is released, excluding MT

I did find it difficult recognizing the Pokemon on the boosters

Back