Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Majestic Dawn PR in Sevierville TN

Lawman

WHAT: PRERELEASE TOURNAMENT IN SEVIERVILLE!!!!!!!!
WHEN: Saturday, May 17, 2008, 11 AM – 4:30 P.M. (ish)
WHERE: FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH of Sevierville
GREAT ROOM/GYM
214 Cedar Street, Sevierville, TN

WHAT YOU NEED: $25 ADMISSION PRICE, damage counters, dice/coin for flipping, lunch money
POP ID NUMBER (we can give you one)
WHAT YOU GET: 6 PACKS OF THE NEWEST SET (TO BUILD YOUR DECK)
GUARANTEED TOTAL OF 8 PACKS, plus and an Exclusive MD item (sleeves again YEA! Poke TBD).
FORMAT: LIMITED (40 CARD DECKS THAT YOU BUILD THAT DAY)
REGISTRATION TIME: 11AM-12:00 P.M. TOURNEY BEGINS 12:30 P.M. (approx.) (HAVE 30 MINS. TO BUILD YOUR OWN DECK)

This is your chance to get the cards before anyone else will in town!

There will be assistance there if you haven’t built a 40 card deck before. Packs will be handed out and you will have 30 minutes to build a deck from the packs you open. DO NOT OPEN THE PACKS UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO!! YOU CANNOT TRADE CARDS WITH EACH OTHER to build your deck! Energy cards will be provided. Three age groups, Juniors (basically 10 & under), Seniors (11-14) and Masters (15 & up). There will be a SWISS AGE MODIFIED format used for the tourney. There will probably be FOUR TO FIVE rounds played at 30 minutes/rd. There will be raffles and giveaways at the end!! If you have any questions, please contact Keith Haas (Cell 865 310-5140) or at Pokemon League in Sevierville every Saturday 12-2 at Books-A-Million in Governor's Crossing. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Dont forget, I will have the candy bowl and drinks for free, while supplies last, and Pizza at $1/slice for lunch. You can still go out for lunch on your own also.

Keith

PS NEW ADDITION: Bring a friend...anyone who brings a new player, each of you will receive an add'l pack at the end for free from me!

Regionals are now over and lots of fun was had by all! Looking forward to seeing the locals and regulars at this PR. I have rec'd more goodies from Japan for doorprizes...you gotta be there to win 'em!

Keith

I know several of my league members are coming up again. I won't be able to attend this time because of my sister's HS graduation.

Keith,

Gerri E. and her boys said to say hi and they miss you guys. But, they are glad to be back here in Colorado with us again.

Wayne

See you at Nats.

On Topic, wish I could get a crack at the doorprizes, I LOVE Japanese stuff. Unfortunately, I have a birthday party that I have to attend that day, and it is one heck of a drive from here. :p

Thx for the update Wayne. See ya at Nats! Maybe I can pack some japanese items and bring them along.

Keith

Lots of goodies to give away as doorprizes. These cards are H O T !!!!! Come and get em!

Keith

PS Thx Toni!

Back