MAJESTIC DAWN PRERELEASE

4945 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, Tx 78229
Date:May 17, 2008
Time:10:30 am registration
noon start

Cost: $25

Here is a link to the stores website: www.heroesandfantasies.com

Come and check out the new set to hit the streets. New pokemon lvl.x and the new eveelutions everyone has been waiting for. Everyone will recieve 6 boosters to make a 40 card deck and 2 additional boosters at the end of the tournament. There will be theme decks available for beginners at deck building. any questions about this prerelease you can contact me @ (210)326-1507, ask for Jose.
6111 Burnet Rd.
Austin, Tx 78757
Phone # (512)454-2399
Date: May 10, 2008
Time: 11 am registration
Cost: $25

Last edited:
Well I'll be there for the event like i always am. I will also likely bring a few friends around, hope we get a big turnout like the last few prereleases. Do you know Jose if there is going to be a raffle of random prizes or something during the event like you have done in the past?

me and a few friends from victoria are planning on going to this one for the 1st time. what is the average attendance for a sneak preview. and what is the majority of the age level that goes to these.

thanks

I don't know what the attendance will be like this time since a good crowd comes down from Austin for these events. I added an extra prerelease in Austin this time, one week prior to San Antonio. You can attend both if you like and get your hands on extra cards. I hope the venue in Austin works out great. I plan on having raffles as always at these prerelease. I hope to see everyone out there next week.

Now, do I want to try and actually go to both events, or just wait the extra week for the one happening in San Antonio. Going to Austin would be about an hour drive, but I have heard bad things about the traffic there.

I don't know what the attendance will be like this time since a good crowd comes down from Austin for these events. I added an extra prerelease in Austin this time, one week prior to San Antonio. You can attend both if you like and get your hands on extra cards. I hope the venue in Austin works out great. I plan on having raffles as always at these prerelease. I hope to see everyone out there next week.

well, what has been the average attendance at previous sneak previews in san antonio.

The last few events I've been too, (Dragon Frontiers to Current) There has been a turnout of I would say 20 to 40 people. Not sure how big that is as I don't go to the league normally or been to other large card events lately.

Back