majestic dawn tins?

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by emoboy666, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emoboy666

emoboy666 New Member

do you guys think they will make lv.x tins for the new set?i haven't heard anyone talking about there being any.if there are what lv.xs are they?

2. z-man

z-man New Member

I bet the eon Xs will be in tins.

3. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Most likely not, only 2 of the Lv. X in the set have alternate versions to my knowledge.

Drew

4. emoboy666

emoboy666 New Member

thats what i was thinking.they would sell so many cuz they both would be playable unlike the last set of tins.

5. Blazing_Monkey

Blazing_Monkey New Member

I say not MD tins, just normal tins, they will most likely feature PorygonZ lv.X, Heatran lv.X and Garchomp lv.X.

6. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Yes, there will most likely be tins.
    It would be Garchomp and Porygon Z, seeing as how they both have come out as Japanese promos with artwork that we don't have (same thing happened with Empoleon and the other starters, albeit in reverse order :/)

7. Epyon0015

Epyon0015 New Member

My bet is that it will be Garchomp LvX and Porygon LvX cause Darkrai is number DP24, so meaning Garchomp LvX is DP22 and Porygon LvX is DP23, which will likely come out 2 week after the set is release, if they do the samething that happened with GE

8. TheDarkTwins

That is not going to happen, if it was we would of already heard about the tins coming out already.

Drew

9. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

IDK about tins. Whats wierd is they put the Promo Version of PZ in, not the DP5 PZ.

10. PKM4

PKM4 Compendium Publishing Assistant

I'm thinking the pokemon will be Garchomp Lv.X and Porygon Z Lv.X.

11. TheDarkTwins

Wow, this thread amazes me. This IS how rumors start. People post stuff that they have no clue about and take it as fact. It is unbelievable that, that can happen. :nonono:

Drew

12. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Anyway, even IF there are tins coming out (we didnt have them for SW did we?) its likely to be right after Nats.

13. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

I'm personally hoping for Eons Lv X, I mean the way they promote them for MD, they are the ones that would likely be promoted...

14. Viva piñata

Viva piñata Active Member

ya but there not gona pull oh make a promo x japan doesnt have yet and if you still remember we still havnt gottin the garch promo nor the porygon z promo yet and for who ever said heatran,mm ya hasnt been made for english yet.

15. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Probably Porygon-Z Lv. X (Booster version) and Garchomp Lv. X (Promo version).

16. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Well, most people are looking forward to Leafeon X and Glaceon X, so it makes sense that Porygon Z X and Garchomp X would be the tin promos.

17. Black Mamba

Black Mamba New Member

It also makes sense because Leafeon X and Glaceon X don't have alternate art to be put in tins. :x

18. Skitty

Skitty New Member

Tin Darkrai Lv.X says "Hi". I still wonder why they made that card. Hopefully it'll come out in Japan soon.

19. GodTrainer

GodTrainer Member

That didn't stop them from making a Darkri tin. They just photoshoped up some art from a promo poster and made a card out of it.

I would like the eons to be tins. However I to think it will be garchomp and Z, cause yes, there already has been alt. art work for both of them.

I am all for 100% the continuation of the tins.

20. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

^no.. the darkrai X Tin was a real card in japan...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.