2 level max
2 priemer ball
2 snowpoint temple
2 pluspower
1 TSD
1 night maitinace
1 pokemon rescue
1 luxury ball

In the masters division we had to play 4 rounds, apperentaly there were 2 machamp decks which i prayed to aviod; other decks included various SP decks, flygon, sceptile/tangegrowth and some red face paint decks.

Round 1 - giratina
I won both matches relativly easy since he only had some giratinas and in one of the matches he leveled up, but he didn't draw anything else.

1-0

Round 2 - sceptile/tangegrowth with mewtwo lvx
In the first match he drew only a lonley tangela, and i leveled up regigigas in turn 2 and won. In the second match i started with a mesprit and call energy, and until gigas lvx came he set up almost everything. He managed to knock out mesprit easily, and i gave him a prize with sacrifice. Kocked out 3 of his pokeom, and than the surprise for me came....he played mewtwo..i remained freezed becuase i didnt expect a mewtwo lvx in a grasss deck, and i still haven't set palkia, but he had another 3 bench pokeom, and therefore i leveled palkia with the second level max, and went for the win :)

2-0

Round 3 - Scizor/cherrim
Fortunalty this guy had beaten a machamp in his previous round, and therefore made me a favour. I had playtested against scizor a million times, becuase my brother has the same one (but without shayman lvx). These were two easy matches, i used sacrifice wisly, and prevented him from KOing my regigigas. Time for the final

3-0

Round 4 - SP deck, skuntank/toxicorack
I never played against an SP deck before, and i tought it would be an easy match up, but i was proved wrong. He started to use skuntank's power and toxicroack from his second turn, and he killed my regigas and unown g. Afterawards i moved palkia active leved up and started to target his skuntanks, since killing them would nullify his strategy. Somehow i managed to win the first match, altough those power spray were REALLYYY annoying. In the second match it was the same, but i set up a palkia early, and also used mesprit to prevent him from using the power, i won more comftable than the first match. :D :D :D and i realised i am the new maltese champion.

4-0

Finally i was able to win the nationals after trying for many years (5th, 3rd and twice 2nd)

Pros
all the players which took part
scizor guy who beat machamp
regigigas lvx
the organisers

Cons
power spray - such an annoyinggg cardd

Back