Rocketman

HIDDEN LEGENDS LOUISIANA PRE RELEASE!
Louisiana is having it's first ever pokemon pre release! :D
Where- BSI Comics
2981 B Highway 190
Mandeville, LA
(985)-951-8505.

proudly known as " Team Rocket Gym"
Date & Time- Sunday, June 6th @ 1pm, reg. starts @ noon.

Entry Fee, $15.00

Format- limited. each player will receive 6 packs of Hidden Legends cards with which to build a 40 card deck, including energy. ( we provide the energy)
We are also having a starter deck tournament for young and beginning players, where you will get a pre con deck and 3 packs of cards to build your deck. The cost of this tournament will be $15.00

Each player will receive a Hidden Legends promo card! :p
Any player who brings a newbi will get a free pack! :D ( new players must sign up in the tournament)

Prizes are as follows:
1st;.... 1 box of Hidden Legends
2nd:...... 1/2 box
3rd & 4th:... 9 packs
5th- 8th:....4 packs
That is for EACH age group.....10 & under......11- 14......15 & up

Door prizes throughout the day, I may even sing the Team Rocket theme sond.........or not. :cool:

Any questions e- mail me : [email protected]

Last edited:
Aww....c'mon! We wanna hear the song! And the motto! ^_^ I'll bring my little sister's karaoke machine, 'kay? You can supply the music :p And...do we get one pack for each newbie we bring or one pack if we bring any newbies? And if you change your mind when we get there I'll be happy to judge...free boxes of cards are always nice :D Will there be any sort of HL draft afterwards? Anyways...see ya soon...man...seems like we were just there not long ago...and before that we were there recently...so many events...in so little time...man, if I woulda been able to go to Oklahoma this woulda made 6 weeks straight of traveling for Pokemon...and Memphis the week after this woulda made a 7th week...and then after that is Origins! Then we get a 1 week break until the South SC ._. Wow, didn't realize all this until now XD We're gonna be busy~ ^__^

Chris, that is one pack for EACH newbi. So bring 4 newbies; get 4 packs. Now I know some durn fool will bring 100 new players.... :eek: :lol: :lol: ....But they must sign up and play in the newbi tournament, which has room for 24, with the youngest getting preference. If we have older players, they would have to play in the main event. And yes, if we have enough players, we will do a draft afterward. If time permits, I'll make it a Rochester!
Long Live Team Rocket! :cool:

Last edited:
Ooouuu~ Rochester...seeing as I didn't make it to the Top cut of the Prof. Championships back in '02 I've never gotten to do a Rochester draft...always wanted to though. ^_^ And you din answer me on the karaoke machine :p perhaps thats something that should be considered for South SC. ^_~ Having you sing might be bad for the store's regular buisiness :p I think I'll try and recruit some new players (might be hard to do)...either that or bring some friends you have yet to meet and pawn them off as newbies :lol: Hm...wonder if newbies would still be considered newbies after this pre-release for the one in Memphis. :p I'll see if I can't talk someone into going so I can earns me an extra pack er two ^_^

I assure you Chris, you don't want me to sing. I have been banned from singing the NA at the Superdome! :lol:
But I have had request for a RD, so I think we will do one. I have done many, and was showed how by DMTM, who knows a thing or 2 about them. :cool:

Back