4 TV Reporter
3 Battle Frontier
3 Wally's Training
4 Swoop! Teleporter
2 Pokemon Reversal
2 Scott
4 Super Scoot up

Strategy / Main idea:
I see manetric Ex and see a unexpected deck. The idea is attack with the firts attack, that avoid your opponent to play any trainer unless it is Supporter. So, your opponent can't Rare candy, TM [ROCK], Pokemon reversal, or any stadium. I also think that your opponent will be buried is he play Pidgeot or any TRR deck. The Magneton line is for support and hit in advance game. DRE will boost it's attack a lot. Y algo think to replace Magneton with Gorebyss, but I want to try this first. Please, fix this deck. I want to play National with it.

Thanks.

New Strategy / idea:
My friend, ask me for change Magneton for Togetic. And he has all right for that. Also, he has a Zappi for me. He is great! I also notice that I missed cards for heal me. I see that SSU was great with Zappi.

Last edited:
I'd use this list, as it should run pretty smoothly...

4 Electrike(DX Recharge)
3 Manny ex
1 Manny(DX)
1 TA Chinchou
2 TA Lanturn
2 TA Manny
2 Magnemite
2 Magneton
1 Zappy ex

27 Trainers
4 Great Ball
4 TV Reporter
3 Steven's Advice
3 Archie
3 Wally's Training
3 Low Pressure System
2 Copycat
2 Swoop! Teleporter
1 Pokemon Retriever
1 Crystal Shard

15 Energy
12 Lightning
2 DRE/Grass
1 Scramble

Strategy is to get out Manny ex and hit w/ his 2nd attack and use Magneton to get back the energy, TA Lanturn to get a free energy, and TA Manny to put it on Manny ex and do it all over again. GL at Nats!

Last edited:
i like this deck, i'm planing an eletric deck too!!!!!

why multi energy?

pheraps you can throw in a boost or two (to improve magneton's damage by 3)
i don't like reversal. you have to flip a coin and manectric EX can do 80 to every pokemon, even benched ones...
i'd put in 2 switch (to heal from nasty special conditions or a lucky durnspace can paralyze your manectric EX for some crucial turns (allowing to play trainers).

so:

-3 multi energy (pheraps there's a strategy behind multies but i don't understand it)
+2 boost
-1 swoop (only usefull for sparce)
+2 switch
+1 ligh. energy
+ 1 zapdos EX (just a funny surprise and something not with fighting-weakness)
- 2 reversal

Last edited:
Thanks shiftrymaster68, I like you combo. I will think about it (i must first see the cards text). ;)
Thanks Gatsu, i like you modifications. The multi energy is for the second attack for Manny Ex, and is for to no discaring all energy.

mmm, I would play a tech Quaza Ex to just pwn and it Fighting resistance helps a lot
And Multi Energy will be always get discarted cause is always a Lighting Energy

Hi, ZaPpY_HaPpY!
You are right about multi energy. I was confused about it. A Quaza Ex not full convence me. I will think about anything with (F) resintance.

pheraps you can change a multi with a rainbow or two...

look out for DRE! it can't be attaccked neither to basic nor to EX. It also has the drawback to reduce damage by 10...
So it will improve magneton damaga by 2 only being on a benched pokemon.
But you can't attacck it neither to durnspace nor to manectric EX (basically only to manectric non-ex or an other manectric.

it's great for speed purpose but not for heavy damage!

Today i'm gonna playtest an electric deck too similar to shiftymaster's one (aqua-powered for a costant stream of 80 damage wit Man-ex

i'm planing to insert my rayquaza EX (dr) too.... i love that card!!!!!

Shiftrymaster: i like your deck! i thought the same combo, what do you think about a couple of scott and BF?

Most of the time aqua's manectric will be played with archie and this shut down pidgeot deck and any dark dragontrode/Rock-lock... scott is to find 2 archie and pheraps a celio or a wally... if you have scott in your opening hand you can have maectric on 2nd turn, lanturn on 3rd turn and manectric on 4th turn (3rd if you are lucky and draw one of the evolution without the need of a supporter)...
that works great with my aqua deck... and manectric is a lot toughter than kyogre and sharpedo ;)

Last edited:
[17]
4 Dunspare SS
4 Electrike - Recharge
2 Manetric DX
3 Manetric Ex
2 Slugma DX
2 Magcargo DX

[16]
12 Lighting
4 Rainbow

[27]
2 Copycat
3 Stevens advice
3 TV Reporter
4 Battle Frontier
4 Wally's Training
4 Swoop! Teleporter
2 Scott
2 Poke retreiver
3 Suprise Time machine

thats the best it can be IMO. GL with your deck. i have an 'ectric variant in the works lol

GL again! ^_^

<>< rokman

Last edited:
Manectric Ex can't have attached the DRE =/
And I still think Rayquaza Ex need be there. I playtest a friends deck and Quaza make some nice surprises there

ZaPpY_HaPpY said:
Manectric Ex can't have attached the DRE =/
And I still think Rayquaza Ex need be there. I playtest a friends deck and Quaza make some nice surprises there

good point. lol

<>< rokman

The DRE, was here to boost Magneton's attack. (Attached to another Magneton or Manetric non-ex).
I don't like the idea for Cargo. But, I'd like to put any [G] pokemon to counter the [F] maybe Jumpluff (with out rare candy) o Seviper (SS).
I will think a lot form Quaza here.

Thanks again.
P.D: I hope to playtest this deck tomorrow.

This should HELP...

Pokemon: 19
4 Dunspare
4 Electrike (Recharge)
2 Manetric (Deoxis)
2 Manetric Ex
2 Zapdos Ex
3 Voltorb (Recharge)
1 Electrode (HL)
1 Electrode Ex

Energys: 16
16 Lighting

Trainers: 25
1 ATM rock
2 BattleFrontier
1 Oak research
1 Scott
4 Tv reporter
4 Rocket'S mission
2 Swoop! Teleporter
2 Wally's Training
2 Mr stone's project
1 Professor Oak Research
1 Copycat
1 Ancient Tomb
1 Vs seeker
2 Celio network

tats all i can help u........ :thumb:

Multi Energy? Why? Since all of your Pokémon use Electric Energy.
And Magneton can't take back Multi, so less enery to ya.

ShinerFlyer said:
Multi Energy? Why? Since all of your Pokémon use Electric Energy.
And Magneton can't take back Multi, so less enery to ya.

I think he might've thought since multi will provide a different color when using manectric ex's second attack, it woudn't be discarded, but the ruling is that multi rpovides ALL energy at once, so it will be discarded for attacks that say "discard all ______ energy attached to ___"

so, yes, drop the multi, they serve no real purpose, and magneton can at least get back L energy. or replace them with fire or something if you don't want manectric to discard all energy.

shiftrymaster68-That is impossible. 1) Manetric and Manetric EX can't evolve from TA's Electrike. 2) They can't be Archied into play. 3) The only pokemon that can evolve from TA's Electrike is TA's Manetric.

About your deck, Saga, you definetely need to center it around Zappy EX. Do a deck much like dEsCrOw's list.

Metal Master said:
shiftrymaster68-That is impossible. 1) Manetric and Manetric EX can't evolve from TA's Electrike. 2) They can't be Archied into play. 3) The only pokemon that can evolve from TA's Electrike is TA's Manetric.
What the?...That doesn't make sense. 1)I put 4 DX Electrike on the list, and the regular Mannys CAN evolve from that. 2)Archie is for TA Manny and TA Lanturn. 3)I know. Did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back