Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

!~Markla's Buying Thread!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markla709

Hello and thanks for looking!:thumb:

I can pay PayPal, concealed cash and money order.

I am currently looking for the following:

A Play Mat (Preferably Prof. Program and has the outlines such as Discard Pile, Deck, Bench, etc.)

A Smexy Deck Box. (Japanese, anything)

Some Smexy, affordable dice (Some smexy ones to be used as damage counters, and some other smexy ones to be used as randomizers)

Some Burn and Poison Markers (Really anything, just not homemade POS, something cool :))

And some smexy sleeves (Not from PR though, Preferably from PP)

Thanks,

Spencer

I have some affordable Chessex damage counter dice, I can't sell you a whole box or anything but I can sell mixed colors (I lost a few dice from each box). I have Clear, Purple, and Orange. I also have the Burn and Poison markers from the theme deck and the paper HS Trainer Kit playmat. I guess it's not so Smexy but I can sell you the dice (maybe around 10ish?), the counters, and the playmat for $9 shipped.

Last edited:
Oh, that type of playmat.

I was looking for something not paper and along the lines of: http://www.trollandtoad.com/products/fullshot.php?fullshot=294729.jpg

Its the same material as a mousepad. Well it is actually, just one giant mousepad.

And others I would like:

http://www.trollandtoad.com/Pokemon & Other CCG Card Games/3934-482-1042p1n10.html

etc.

How much for dice and poison and burn markers? And do you have a deckbox? and sleeves?

Professor Program Darkrai playmat for $30. Item is sealed and never used. LMK if you're still interested. I only have one remaining.

Im interested but I haven't the money. Ill contact you in the near future and see if you still have one. But if someone else wants it, please, go ahead and sell it to them.

---------- Post added 07/28/2010 at 01:00 AM ----------

Bumpity Bump Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back