Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Matches on youtube?

Lucario-Master

Hi, i was wondering that if my and my friends filmed some matchs with popular deck and put them on youtube for you guys to get how to play them would you guys watch them? I may do this if i get alot of people who would want to watch this then i may do it.
Plz post your thoughts/ any ideas you have on it.
If you dont want to comment then just rate this to show how good of an idea you think it is, 5 being the best idea ever and 1 for REALLYREALLY BAD.

Last edited:
if youre not bad. i dont really want to watch a really bad game with bad lists and lots of misplays.

a good idea would be to play quite a few games, and pick the most exciting/dynamic/impressive games. youd probably want to accelerate the video, have zoom-ins or freezes/attention-getters (similar to the videos from japan's nationals, where they would highlight certain plays and important movements.

if youre not bad. i dont really want to watch a really bad game with bad lists and lots of misplays.

a good idea would be to play quite a few games, and pick the most exciting/dynamic/impressive games. youd probably want to accelerate the video, have zoom-ins or freezes/attention-getters (similar to the videos from japan's nationals, where they would highlight certain plays and important movements.
This.

I think it would be cool to have some good players take a video of their league matches and upload them so that people could study their moves and stuff.

well i feel that me and my friends are good and we could play good decks well but good lists are hard to say because everyone has different ideas on decks.
I probobly would play a bunch of matchs and us the most interesting/close ones so you see the deck at its best.
I also was thinking of having special effects like the jpns nats vid but I would have to learn how to do this.

Hasn't this been done already?

I recall seeing a thread in the Strategy forum where guys were even putting captions like "Energy for the turn" in the video so you knew what was going on...

well i do recall someone asking if anyone was doing this but when i go on youtube i only saw one and idk if it was a onetime thing or something.

nothing - I´ve meaned that if there are plays - they are as short as this one, because you can´t really say how good the list is

Is this a joke? What's compelling about a 6 second match?

Actually, it's about 10 minutes long, mostly b/c it wasn't a "natural" Champ donk. Took an Azelf, a Uxie, and a BTS'd Claydol (I'm pretty certain) to get the donk.

Yeah this is a cool idea! It would be pretty cool to see some more pokemon videos online. Maybe even a section on gym specificly for them?

I would watch them if they are interesting and don't have a lot of misplays. Also, in my opinion, the videos should be speeded up so that we can see what's going on without having to wonder what just went on because it went by so fast. I like the idea and would enthusiastically watch the videos, if any.

Unless you don't know that it's a misplay.
Look it's great idea, however I think that it would have to be a very longterm project. For example, you can't get someone used to SciRim playing LuxApe - you'd need to find someone who has played it for a while, or get someone to play it for a while. To get a lot of decks' games going around would take a long time. However, good idea.

Well because it looks like alot of people would like it i will talk to my friends about this and Ill tell you soon whats happening.

Do the Japanese Nats thing - they make a big thing out of important plays or cards. I just watched the Nats.
Every time something big happens - like a Super Scoop Up :eek: they zoom in and play some funky music.

Back