Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

maybe a great deck maybe a kids foolishness

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_pokemon

so today i was at school and realized how its such a hassle to have to evolve pokemon 3 times or use 4 energy for an attack so then i got the idea of a basic deck. so i made a proto type of the basic deck and it kinda failed becuase there wasn't enough hp and you couldn't beat the stage 2 pokemon this deck was only fighting at the time. so i decied to do physic/fighting it still wasn't strong enough to beat my deck so i decied that stage 1 pokemon was the way to go. and it works well here is the list
1 azelf
2 budew
1 chatot
1 lavitar
2 duskull
1 uxie
1sudowoodo
1 hitmonchamp
1hiopotas
1 evee
1 roselia
1 mew
2 misdreavus
2 dusclops
1 espeon
1 onix
1 mespirit
20 pokemon mostly good basics or good stage 1s
4 Bebes Search
4 Roseannes
1 Warp Point
3 Professor Oaks Visit
2 snowpoint temple
1 Night Maintenance
2 Miasma Valley
1 Cynthia's Feelings
18 trainers
11 physic
9 fighting
2 call
22 energy
strategy: use budew/ call energy to get all he high hitting basics out then bench evolve until u get roselia/ espeon/ dusclops and use those to try and weken the big lvx/ stag 2 pokemon or use mistervous to do 50's and restore her self easy ko's in the begging just use 1 energy to do 50 and restore your self to full health. and i is very easy to get all you pokemon out easy and quick
comment and discuss this idea i have never heard of a deck liek it

The reason you haven't seen any decks "leik" this one it because it's completely random. Way too many energy and the Pokemon don't really help each other. Unown G walks over your Misdreavus strat, and hitting for 60 (for 3 energy in most cases) doesn't weaken the opponent fast enough for your 60-80 hp Pokemon to stay alive.

Onix?
Larvitar?

I like the idea of stage 1 pokemon making a quick deck with out the use of too many rare candy, so maybe you should look into some other ones like Swalot LA, Roserade SF or Muk PT (Scizor SF/Cherrim SF for the quick fix :thumb: )

if you want to build a good hard hitting stage 1 deck, study the build for RaiEggs and try to duplicate that with cards in the modified format. you have a good thought process, just need a little direction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back