4 plus power
3 Dusk Ball
2 switch
3 Bebe's Research
2 rare candy
1 Mom's Kindness

Energy
18 Fighting energy

The main strategy is a basic beat down with trying to get the machamp line as fast as possible. Medicham allows for a little bench disruption and set up for machamps revenge attack.

Got some new cards from the league this friday. Managed to trade for a claydol line and some trainers, where do i put them?

Last edited:
you need to get your trainers organized pal
take out the elms because unless you have an ex that card is useless
add another warp point
and 2-2 claydol

What does Elm have to do with Ex's? He let's me look for evolutions.

It doesn't have the EX restriction like Celio's does. But Celios can grab every pokemon in your deck if you don't run EX's. So you should run either that or Bebe's if you don't have any.

It doesn't have the EX restriction like Celio's does. But Celios can grab every pokemon in your deck if you don't run EX's. So you should run either that or Bebe's if you don't have any.

oh, ok i get ya. what do ya'll think about lunasol combo at the moment? Cant really get the claydol line right now.

Updated the deck. Got some more trainers and a have claydol line but dont know where to put it. Suggestions?

"Got some new cards from the league this friday. Managed to trade for a claydol line and some trainers, where do i put them?"

Maybe some Unown E for Medicham or some Unown G for Machamp. You could also use some Scramble Energy or Double Rainbow Energy.

-4 Fighting Energy
-1 Switch
+3 Scramble Energy
+1-1 Claydol (I don't know if you have a 2-2)

-1 Medicham (Power Keepers)
-1 Meditite (DP)
+1-1 more Claydol
-1 Mom's Kindness
+1 Bebe's Search
-2 Switch
+1 Warp Point
+1 Pokedex 910 (DP) or a Call Energy (Majestic Dawn)

Good luck with your deck! I just hope it packs enough punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back