Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MegaPluff

I know others have posted deck ideas on this but I think I've got one that is actually really solid.
I enjoy this deck and the deck itself is composed of cards that are mostly HS and up but still manages to defeat luxchomp and other top decks easily.I felt like building a deck that was
free to retreat/hard hitting/and could attack for almost nothing and wouldn't go out of format next rotation.

For Regionals I ran techs that helped me shut down any disadvantages I might have encountered,
like weakness, but focused mainly on countering luxchomp the most annoying over used deck on the planet, lol just kidding I really don't mind it much. I'm not saying my deck idea is unbeatable but it will win more often then not even against luxchomp xP.

During regionals I encountered 3 luxchomp decks I came out on top all three times, one match however we both had one prize card left, I still managed to draw it though =D. He Bright Looked my benched Vespiquen hoping it would hinder me helpless for a turn or two but a couple turns before I used twins and found a switch
and pokemon communication used switch brought back vespiquen and sent jumpluff active hit his luxray for 120, even if there weren't enough pokemon in play for mass attack I still had 3 crispy Yanmegas on my bench and metapod with bench shield poke body and 2 copcats in my hand and 1 judge it was a super close match though.

I'll post Deck list later on and talk about possible improvements in the decklist.

leave feedback on the whole idea of Yanmega Prime and Jumpluff HS idea.

Ps I lost to UXIE DONK tho the only deck I hate more then luxchomp.

Tried this. Worked fairly well actually, though I ran a shaymin lv X tech to get +40 HP. Still, I came up with an idea that works a lot better for me and is much faster, though I'd rather not post it lol.

Back