Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Melee Orchestra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm not quite sure where this one should be, but bear with me OK.

I know that the Melee Orchestra made a soundtrack CD for Smash Bros. Melee and went on tour. I also know that Nintendo Power gave away a CD containing their works.

What I want to know is if there is a soundtrack CD on sale and where I can buy it. Does anybody know?

I beleive you mean the Smashing... Live! CD by the New Japan Philharmonic. Its a live Orchestra recording of the orchestra's debut put together by NCL/Hal.

Sorry, you can't buy it anywhere. It was an NP Subcriber only thing.

it wasn't supposed to. oh and marthroy that's qualified as SPAM.

Anyway, I think that in Japan there may be a sountrack CD with the actual music used in the game (not the smashing... Live versions) because I've got some MP3's from it that are too good a quality to be recorded directly, but I haven't heard of one released here right now.

All I have to say is...WOW.
It's a great CD, I have to admit. What's even better is that some of the live music sounds way better than the stuff on the game :lol:

I would definately suggest listening to the songs with you eyes closed. If you're a Nintendo gamer, like me, you would probably start imagining real life stuff with the characters right in front of you. It's just amazing, breath taking, awsome. GAAHH!! must...listen...to...it...

You might *try* ordering the issue of Nintendo Power that it was released in. Also, check eBay for both the Nintendo Power and the Japanese magazine (I forget the name) that it was released in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back