Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Memphis & Nashville TN Cities Dates

Prof Clay

These are mostly set in stone but may be adjusted!!

Nashville TN -- Sunday 1-4-09
12:00 Registration
TLNG Games-Rivergate Mall
Goodlettesville TN

Memphis TN--- Saturday 1-10-09
10:00 Registration
HOBBYTOWN USA--Wolfcreek Pkwy
Memphis TN

Cordova TN---Sunday 1-11-09
10:00 Registration
MidSouth Game Center
7777 Trinity Rd
Cordova TN

Make your travel Plans 2day!!!

Last edited:
Where's Cordova? Can't wait for Nashville's CC. "Starts looking for a good Raichu list to test against" I'm that guy that Taylor played right after Nashville's SF prerelease. Does the starter work?

I know I'm coming to the two in Memphis, but I'll see what I can get my mom to do for Nashville!

Yay, the Muk Man's coming back!

them being saturday and sunday is what makes it possible...lol but yeah gotta defend my title...lol

We know you're coming. We just couldn't have a tournament without your epic outbursts of random sarcasm!:thumb:

All of you Memphis travelers...you know who you are..

you might want to look into doing the January 2-4th run with me (not in my car of course)

Athens Alabama Friday January 2nd
Birmingham Alabama Saturday January 3rd
NASHVILLE Sunday January 4th

I will find us all a good Hotel deal if you want to join in...I think Rick and the boys may be joining us as well

The AL cities are the same distance as Nashville, so....hopefully carlos will make a visit from the big apple for some dates

Might see if I can catch a ride to Nashville....
I know I am coming to Cordova (My Home League) and I know Memphis (My first league) and I plan on at least doing some damage this time.

Let the CountDown to the FINAL Weekend of Cities begin!! 5 days to go

Players from around the country have been clashing and throwinig cards...

The meta game has changed....and changed....and changed again!!

If you are within 4 hours of Memphis and want to have the chance for 2 more tournaments Memphis is your place!!:thumb:

looks like we are having invaders from Kentucky and Nashville for sure....

Looking for some Mississippi and Missouri to come and show us how to lose gracefully :lol:

Saturday at 10:00 at Hobbytown

Sunday at 12:30 at Mid-South games

Memphis players have been getting ready for this one for weeks....should be a blast!!

Flareon is back?...

You mean the guy who is the Nashville City Champ?

The guy who defeated the Eureka Mo champ, Belleville Illinois champ and the Evansville Indiana Champ 3 times in one day?:thumb:

Go Carlos Go!!! Welcome back to the fold!!

3 days and counting!!!!

Also check out the new information regarding the date and Location of Tennessee State Championships

March 14

Memphis Platinum Prerelease is also scheduled for saturday :thumb: February 7th

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

2 days and counting!!!

Last edited:
Back