Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Memphis Pokemon League

Prof Clay

Just a heads up to my Memphis Pokemon players here on the boards:

Looks like our current location has decided to discontinue carrying games and hobbies (I knew it was coming). We will be having at least 1 more league day at Eclectica and then it will most likely be back to our original home..Triple Play Cards and Comics. Not sure what Nitia's status will be, but I will be there to run things if she is not able. I will be talking to Kevin tomorrow about the return.

Somone will need to step up and help out as I will not be in town every Saturday

Clay M

Clay, you know I will offer my help whenever you can't be in charge. Also, my brother is offering his assistance when needed. Oh, and I PMed you.

O_O What a SHOCK!!! I really hope Triple Play welcomes back pokemon and that we have the same numbers of people showing up.

I hope you guys are not cutting me out of the picture....
I had an accident recently that got me 6 staples in my head... which is why I have not been availiable.
No... I am not moving
Yes... I losing my job at Eclectica.
Yes... I hope Triple Play wants Poke... and If he he would allow me to run it.

i didnt hear about that nitia : ( hope you feel better.YAY YOUR NOT MOVING we still have our gym leader! o well so i guess there is league today i will see you guys there

Back