Prof Clay

Memphis City Championships

Dec 10, 2005

Where: Bert Ferguson Community Center- next to Library
Trinity Rd
Cordova TN

Time: 10:00 start--9:00 begin registration

More to follow!!!!

I'll be there too. Can't wait to see how Benny will do. And clay am i still doing the thing for the pre and city's?

i hope not and i really meg45 what about me. I really want to face kevin white in the finals again and this time i'm not losing 2 straight.

Just saying that myself and my kids are coming there to play understates our goals...we are not just there to "play".....I can smell that Memphis Medal in my hands now.....Don't know who is going to get it for me, but I can smell it!!!

Oh, clay, contact Ray if you are interested in some championship plaques for cities...we are going in on a deal...he can give you more details...because as always I have no clue.

In short...I am coming to PLAY!

I'll make you wish you were in the mom's pod!!!

M45

meganium45 said:
Just saying that myself and my kids are coming there to play understates our goals...we are not just there to "play".....I can smell that Memphis Medal in my hands now.....Don't know who is going to get it for me, but I can smell it!!!

Oh, clay, contact Ray if you are interested in some championship plaques for cities...we are going in on a deal...he can give you more details...because as always I have no clue.

In short...I am coming to PLAY!

I'll make you wish you were in the mom's pod!!!

M45

yeah...and when(if i can) go up to YOUR city's and if there's snow get ready for another clog upside your head

meganium45 said:
Good times, good times....

That's what it should ALWAYS be about!

Heck, winning is fun too! :thumb:

M45

and so was that snowball flying in the air and hitting your head. let's see if that will happen again.

Kabigon_Jr said:
david gets smacked in the head, nick runs away, and demarion and me get kicked out of cici's
What a cheap shot that was. He was a foot away,had an ice ball and threw it so hard the inside of my mouth stuck to my braces. 0_0; That was alot of fun though.I hope its a repeat of last year if we can make it.

Back