Memphis,TN Diamond & Pearl Prerelease

ColdCoates90

PRERELEASE--DIAMOND AND PEARL

MAY 19th, 2007

HobbyTown USA--2886 Wolfcreek Pkwy
Across from Target in Wolfchase

COST: This one is $25.00

What you Get!!:

Every player receives >>>initially 6 diamond and Pearl Booster Packs.
>>> when you leave you get 2 additional Packs, Promo Card, Plus a
SECRET PROMOTIONAL ITEM!

We will register at 10 and start building decks at 11:00.

Thank you David!!!!

Well done.

I also have 80 or so Pokemon figures that arrived too late for Regionals...so 1st players get one.

After Drafts...did I hear After Drafts...

$15.00 >>> 5 Boosters...Add 1 Pack to the Prize Pool for each player. As last time I will limit the table size to 8 players. Remember Diamond and Pearl Boosters have 10 cards in them. 5 packs= 50 cards per player drafting. This Time...Winner Take ALL at the the table....so you can win up to 8 packs!!!!:clap:

Thank you David!!!!

Well done.

I also have 80 or so Pokemon figures that arrived too late for Regionals...so 1st players get one.

$15.00 >>> 5 Boosters...Add 1 Pack to the Prize Pool for each player. As last time I will limit the table size to 8 players. Remember Diamond and Pearl Boosters have 10 cards in them. 5 packs= 50 cards per player drafting. This Time...Winner Take ALL at the the table....so you can win up to 8 packs!!!!:clap:

no problem, lmk if you need another judge as I don't mind doing it for peanuts ;p

Thank you David!!!!

Well done.

I'm coming early this time!

-The Guardian of the Sea

May 19! I have been saved! Weekends AFTER MS Valley Regionals:

1st weekend: Can't Come :frown:

2nd weekend (today): Can't Come :frown: :frown:

3rd weekend: Possibly Can't Come :frown: :frown: :frown:

4th weekend (D/P Prerelease): NOTHING!!! CAN COME!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

5th weekend: Can't Come (trip)

6th weekend: Can't Come (trip)

7th weekend: Can come :biggrin:

The one and probably only week I can come for a while is the prerelease! I have been SAVED!!! Anyway...at my 1st prerelease I got 4th...I will win this time!

-The Guardian of the Sea

YAY!
I am coming!
and bring 2 friends!
(well one canme afew times)
I placed last time in the after draft at our table and I HOPE to walk away with 8 more packs.
I have afew ideas for a deck depends on what cards I get!
HEy anyone know where Ic an find info on all the new cards?

Last edited:
Look at PokeBeach.com for possible translations of the Japanese cards. Whether or not they are accurate is up to the reader.

Thanks Vlay I will make sure to look this stuff up.
I want o know what I am getting into on building a deck without getting in over my head.

Hey do you think its ok if I take Pics to upload onto here for this event?
I dont think the other guy with the cammera will be there.
I have
New Cammer
4 rechargable battries
1gb of space
and nonthing to take pic of.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Hey anyone could win in this type of play.
Youd dont know if you will get what you need from your packs.

Last edited:
NVM I wont be able to make it now.
The way i was going to earn the money was to cut someones grass and it was 5 acers so what Iw as being paid I would have been able to come and stay for the after draft.
Well the set date i was cutting the grass was tomarrow since it was going to be the coolest day of the week...
Well they decided they didnt want to wait and they cut the grass themselves so i am not getting paid and probly wont be able to come now because i have no other way to earn the money.

Back