Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Memphis TN Gym Challenge

Prof Clay

Come one come all to Memphis and compete for your trip to San Diego

When: June 18th

Where: Triple Play Cards & Comics- off I-40 headed away from Downtown
Wolfchase Mall area--East Memphis--Across from Best Buy and Target

Registration begins at 10:00 am for Memphis - play begins at 11:15. Lunch break after round 3.

Your Master of Ceremonies will be GRAND MASTER FLASH hisself...MEGANIUM45 aka Vince

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES BY---DRAGONLADY-Niesha
POKE_DAD--me

Could this be the desparate 11-14 war that we are all awaiting....so many powerful 11-14's without trips at this point...

David C.
Tino V. (hahahaha now 15+)
Kevin W.
Demarion T.

not counting the invaders...the invaders...the invaders....

Not to mention a few VERY HUNGRY 10- players who are still waiting...

15+ Is it time for Tyress to step up? Or Tino in his new age division? Or one of the two Carlos M's that play (sorry Adam LOL), or a member of the parent/mom pod??? or does 15+ fall again to an invader?

WOW - what time for a border war!!!

Trips on the line...playing that is fine....

What? What? Is healer coming? Wow...Ok, maybe, maybe not, maybe...LOL

M45

Don't count out Mr. 4-2 at regionals >>>>Nick "the hit man" Marsden <<<<in the 11-14 with his Spinning Tail assault!!

Battles for the AGES....Will team Drunken Monkey have to come to Memphis and enter the mix....Will Anna Schell have to come and make the young men cry in the 10- division....

All eyes will be on Chicago and Jackson, MS this weekend...

By the way Vince..if you need another "judge", I think I know a young lady who needs to be put to work on the 18th since she will not be playing :thumb:

Clay M

Last edited:
I do not think Demarion T. will make it this time.
I remeber him telling me the regionals was his last tourny for awhile.
Unless he convince his gaurdians otherwise.

BTW you spelled my name wrong

Yep Demarion is officially out of the game.I remember him saying that he will try to convince his parents to let him go to the gym but I doubt he'll make it.So that makes the 11-14 look like:
Me
Nick
Kevin
Zak

I'm sure were all going to be in for a surprise with invaders coming in.

I plan to go to to Mississppi Gym challenge
and I am extending an offer to join my caravan on my way up there (so you don't have to make the trip alone). Now I only have room for one more. We plan to all meet at IHOP at 6ish AM (the one next to Triple Play) EAT breakfast together then leave out about 6:30 - 7:00 AM to get to the Tourny around 9 - 10ish AM.

Email me back to let me know that you are interested in going to invade with me.

on that note I will be at TP on thurs and sat for our usual Leagur\e and if we have enough ppl interested in doing a mock tournament ... we will do that too.

Last edited:
meganium45 said:
Could this be the desparate 11-14 war that we are all awaiting....so many powerful 11-14's without trips at this point...

David C.
Tino V. (hahahaha now 15+)
Kevin W.
Demarion T.

not counting the invaders...the invaders...the invaders....

Not to mention a few VERY HUNGRY 10- players who are still waiting...

15+ Is it time for Tyress to step up? Or Tino in his new age division? Or one of the two Carlos M's that play (sorry Adam LOL), or a member of the parent/mom pod??? or does 15+ fall again to an invader?

WOW - what time for a border war!!!

Trips on the line...playing that is fine....

What? What? Is healer coming? Wow...Ok, maybe, maybe not, maybe...LOL

M45

Laugh it up Vince but I'll have my time

meganium45 said:
Or one of the two Carlos M's that play (sorry Adam LOL)

M45

i get no respect...no respect at all...even though i t16 at the regionals lol

o and btw the worlds greatest is actually the same person as mew(he just told me)

Last edited:
I would love to say I will be there...but I can't. I planned ahead of time, thinking this event would be on the 25th. So now, my band has a show to play while you all play in Memphis. Best of luck all, and I'm cheering on Adam in 15+ :thumb:

Ok..Healers's NOT coming so there will be one less "challenger" for 15+ crown.

Lot's of talk....What to Play...What to PLAY!!! Oh my!!.....

Time of your life guaranteed in San Diego...Win the trip of a lifetime!!( I hear San Diego is a great place)

Mississippi this Sunday....more chances to travel....

Lets fill World's up with faces from the Mid South.....we do have a certain reputation to up hold!!(I mean that as a good thing !!)

Clay M

meganium45 said:
Oh, and Taylor is welcome to serve on the judging staff if she would so like!

M45

She will need to do something to keep out of trouble....we can put her judging the 15+ :thumb: (ok...maybe the 10-)

Clay M

Poke_Dad said:
She will need to do something to keep out of trouble....we can put her judging the 15+ :thumb: (ok...maybe the 10-)

Clay M

I think Taylor would do good as a judge in the 10 -

OH MY GOD....
I have a FULL CAR for Mississippi......
and three of those players are for 15+
I don't expect us to win anything... but it will be good practice for Memphis.

DON'T FORGET
PRACTICE SESSION AT TRILPLE PLAY ON THURS 3PM - 6PM and SAT 10AM - 1PM
SEE U THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back