Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Merry Christmas!!! POKEGYM!!

Yep um guys, that is sad. We don't need spammy unnecessary posts, atleast not this early in the thread. But anywayz....

I'd like to also wish everyone merry, safe, blessed Christmas today. If you don't get all you want for Christmas this year, don't complain, remember all that you already have, and how there are some people who are lucky to get one present this year.

I asked for a City Championship win for Christmas, but Santa gave me two, anyone want one. =)

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope everyday is awesome too.

I would spam this thread like no other, but since it's Christmas, I'll just spam with spirit. <3

See the North Texas City Championship thread for a good Christmas song in the making. =)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night, I'm going to bed now.

Oh, and happy decemberween, you should keep watch for the bologna man. (oh, the joy!!!)

POKEMAN

I asked for a City Championship win for Christmas, but Santa gave me two, anyone want one. =)

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope everyday is awesome too.

I would spam this thread like no other, but since it's Christmas, I'll just spam with spirit. <3

See the North Texas City Championship thread for a good Christmas song in the making. =)

Don't worry, I have the exact same present as you do. Same old 2, need some 3's. No need to give me another one. XD

Sorry for being late but, Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Haha! DECEMBERWEEN! OLLIVER IS MY HERO!

haha, thx, it happens each december ween though some may say it doesn't the best thing you have ever seen even better then your... i cant keep this up

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

well, any ways, happy d'ween, oh crap! i did it again!

Last edited:
Back