1x Pokemon Retriever
1x TV Reporter
1x Mr. Briney's

Energy 14
7x Psychic
3x Boost
2x DRE
2x Heal

The stradegy of this deck is to set up quick with Beldum, greatball, rare candy, and Celio's and begin the onslaught with Exeggutor. It is risky using an attack that requires a flip, but the results can be great. Boost and DRE are awesome to get more energies under Exeggutor. The Metagross will allow you to get back the Psychic energies to greaten the chances of Exeggutors attack doing more damage. Metagross can also manipulate his own attack with his poke power allowing him to do 70 damage most of the time. Mr. Mime is in the deck for a late game situation when you notice your opponents hand is high. You quick search for Mime put him in as your active, attach to him then use use Metagross' Power to get another energy on him and Mime does 10 damage for each card in your opponents hand. It is great, they will never see it coming. This deck can hand out a lot of damage!!!Tell me what you think?

Last edited:
Nice! Great strategy, great line of pokemon,its got a lot of things good about it!Trainers are a little weak though. max out on boost and for the best results I would go 3 or 4 DRE in place of your heal energys. Get two brineys instead of ATM rock. That is pretty much all I can do to help! Again nice deck!

I would add in a magic odds mr mime just to be safe as if ur opponent is playing all odds attacks (e.g. Meta/Nite)
u'll be safe from all attacks except the dragonair

Beware of 'swift' attacks(not affected by weakness,resistance pokepowers,pokebodies and any other effects

speedy dude said:
Nice! Great strategy, great line of pokemon,its got a lot of things good about it!Trainers are a little weak though. max out on boost and for the best results I would go 3 or 4 DRE in place of your heal energys. Get two brineys instead of ATM rock. That is pretty much all I can do to help! Again nice deck!

Thanks!! I will try my best to add another boost. I'd rather not take out ATM rock. It is a great card to screw up your opponent especially when you have Pidgeot to search it out when you need it.

Mr. Mime EX is a great card to use when you have Metagross Deoxys in the deck. He can appear unexpectedly and dish out some damage. Also your opponent may not be able to attack him because of his pokebody and desert ruins doesn't damage him. I wouldn't add another one though because Mime is just in deck to take advantage of an opponents large hand near the end of the match. Mime is not used to stay out there and attack because there are ways around his pokebody and your opponent will recognize it and limit his or her hand size.

Last edited:
I would reccomend that you try to use blastoise ex instead of metagross. With Blastoise you can set up more energy in a single turn Just in case you get off track.

The reason I said to take out ATM rock is because you only have one of them. If you want to keep it in go ahead but take out something for another brineys. But seriously nice deck!

JokerBoi said:
I would reccomend that you try to use blastoise ex instead of metagross. With Blastoise you can set up more energy in a single turn Just in case you get off track.

Yeah, I would consider it if squirlte had call for family. And also there would be no way to get the lost energy out of the discard pile.

With exegutors already weak HP, throwing 10 on him each time you get one psychic will set you back even more...

It is a good deck, but straight eggz is better.

pow, admin, electrode ex, exeggutor. Thats a much better deck...

Zacharyfoo said:
I would add in a magic odds mr mime just to be safe as if ur opponent is playing all odds attacks (e.g. Meta/Nite)
u'll be safe from all attacks except the dragonair
ur joking? all the metanite decks ive seen and helped creat have at least one double rainbow energy for speed. this goes around magic odds. but other than that...

rokman said:
With exegutors already weak HP, throwing 10 on him each time you get one psychic will set you back even more...

It is a good deck, but straight eggz is better.

pow, admin, electrode ex, exeggutor. Thats a much better deck...

I have no doubt that the Electrode Ex stradegy would work, but I don't know if the deck would set up how I want it to. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back