Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Metamence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dietrich

Hi, I'm still looking for a very good Deck around Salamence d, my first try was with Pidgeot but the problem is that it takes some time to have a Salamence ready for the attack and when he is kill you need more time to set up a new Salamence d.

This is another version that I'm testing:

Pokemon: 21
4 Plusle
3 Bagon d
2 Shellgon d
3 Salamence d
2 Beldum ( call for family )
1 Metang ( Quick blow )
2 Metagross DX
2 Slugma DX
2 Magcargo DX

Energy: 15
4 Metal
4 Psychic
7 Fire

Trainer: 24
3 Holon ruins
2 Copycat
2 Rocket's admin
2 Steven's advice
2 TV Reporter
4 Celio's Network
4 Rare candy
2 Switch
3 Sitrus berry

The deck works fine but the only thing that still bothers me is that I need here 3 Sitrus berry in order to reduce some damage from my Salamence d ( after Meta's super connectivity ) but with Sitrus berry I have no space for Protective orbs and my Salamences are now exposed to a Crystal shard, If try Holon FF energy I'll have 4 types of energy and that might be a problem, what should I do ?

Good luck for your battles!

Last edited:
Alright, here's something I'd suggest, actully 2 things, one use Holon Research Tower, and 2 use Milotic to heal yourself from the damage you take. Sitrus berry could be good, but run 2 Briney and 1-1 Milo line IMO. If you decide to do this, gl, but eitherway, hope it works out.

-1 Psychic Energy
1 Fire Energy

+2 Holon FF Energy

This card is NECCISSARY to counter-act weakness. 1 Holon FF Energy and 1 Fire Energy means you automatically have no weakness. Add some Metals, and you can have a really powerful tank.

Good Luck! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back