Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Metanite 2 DP-LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziken 1111

Well I was looking at exeggutor from LA and the first card it remided me of was metagross from DS. Although very flippy it looked like a fun card. I decided that it could work with electrivire from SW becasuse it just makes the deck even more luck reliante (Fun) and it also gets energy in play. Heres's the list.

3-3-1 electrivire/ lv.x
4-4 Eggs
2-2 claydol
~19~

6 Psychic
10 electric
~16~

4 roseannes
2 NM
4 pokeradar
4 bebe
3 wager
4 bucks
2 warp point
2 cynthias
~25~

Buck's Training – Supporter
Draw 2 cards from your deck.
When your Pokemon attacks, if this card is in play next to your Active Pokemon, each of your Active Pokemon's attacks does an additional 10 damage to any Active Pokemon.
You can use a Supporter once during your turn. To use it, play it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.
Cynthia's Plan – Supporter
Return your hand to your deck and shuffle your deck. Then, draw 4 cards from your deck.
If any of your Pokemon were Knocked Out on your opponent's previous turn, draw an additional 4 cards.
You can use a Supporter once during your turn. To use it, play it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.
Poke-radar – Trainer
Look at the top 5 cards of your deck, choose any number of Pokemon you find there, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Return the remaining cards to your deck and shuffle your deck.
Exeggcute LV.11 – Psychic – HP50
Basic Pokemon
[C] Call For Family: Search your deck for up to 2 in any combination of Grass-type Basic Pokemon and Psychic-type Basic Pokemon, and play them on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[P] Hypnosis: 10 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.
Weakness: Psychic (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1
Exeggutor LV.43 – Psychic – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Exeggcute
[.] Psychic Strategy: Each player counts the number of cards in the opponent's hand, then returns his or her hand to his or her deck and shuffles it. Then, each player draws cards from his or her deck up to the number of cards that were in the opponent's hand (you draw your cards first).
[P] Barrage Rush: You may discard any number of your Energy in play. Flip a coin for each Energy card that's discarded in this way, and this attack does 50 damage times the number of heads.
Weakness: Psychic (+20)
Resistance: none

The stratagy is basically like metanite. You use vire to get energy in play and then eggs to get rid of it hopefully geting the amount of heads you need to KO the defending pokemon.

Also the large amount of wagers is for fun becuase if you need a turn to stall you play wager hopefully lose and draw 1 card. Then you opponent draws up to 6 cards hopefully he/she doesn't relize what your doing and they draw 6 cards. Then you use psychic stratagy drawing 6 you opponent drawing 1. Fun.

Eggs: good.
Eggs with Mesprit: deadly.

Lock their hand and lock their Claydol, and as Exeggcute is the desired starter, perfectly possible to get that turn two. Go with Mesprit.

Wow that Eggs just became that much better. I thought it was energy on it. NIce Idea I would add in 1 DP VIre for a quick 120.

i dont know why you called it metanite

it has nothing to do with metanite

and that metagross is the scanblast one and not the one used in metanite

Phoine/Call start wouldnt be bad at all. Mesprit tech isnt bad either. Eggs/Vire seems like fun,Ima probably try this for BRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back