Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Metanite deck needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dietrich

Hi I just bought yesterday my first box from Ex delta species and I got some interesting cards, the first idea that I have with these delta pokemon is something like this:

Pokemon: 24
4 Plusle
3 Beldum DX ( call for family )
2 Metang d
3 Metagross d
3 Dratini d ( thunder wave )
2 Dragonair d ( dragon rage )
3 Dragonite d
2 Slugma ( collect )
2 Magcargo DX

Energy: 14
8 Lighting energy
4 Metal energy
2 Double Rainbow energy

Trainer cards: 22
3 Holon's ruins
2 Steven's advice
2 Copycat
2 Rocket's admin
3 TV reporter
4 Celio's Network
4 Rare candy
2 Switch

The strategy as you can see is about getting energy from the discard pile with Dragonite d in order to make a good damage with the crush and burn attack from Metagross d, more ideas and opinion about this are welcome ^_^ thanks.

Good luck for your battles.

Dietrich said:
Hi I just bought yesterday my first box from Ex delta species and I got some interesting cards, the first idea that I have with these delta pokemon is something like this:

Pokemon: 24
4 Plusle
3 Beldum DX ( call for family )
2 Metang d
3 Metagross d
3 Dratini d ( thunder wave )
2 Dragonair d ( dragon rage )
3 Dragonite d
2 Slugma ( collect )
2 Magcargo DX

Energy: 14
8 Lighting energy
4 Metal energy
2 Double Rainbow energy

Trainer cards: 22
3 Holon's ruins
2 Steven's advice
2 Copycat
2 Rocket's admin
3 TV reporter
4 Celio's Network
4 Rare candy
2 Switch

The strategy as you can see is about getting energy from the discard pile with Dragonite d in order to make a good damage with the crush and burn attack from Metagross d, more ideas and opinion about this are welcome ^_^ thanks.

Good luck for your battles.

Alright, lets fix this up!
-1 CopyCat
-1 Switch
+1 Steven
+1 Retriever

play the other dragonair. also, play beldum with magnetic call, it's better. Tech in a Zap EX, no plusles, play whishing star jirachi instead. Also, I play without any macargo line, and the deck works moderatly good. Play at least 3 holon research tower. no DRE, play strait lightning instead. Play holon researcher, and 1 holon mentor and 1 mr. briny's compassion.

I tried this deck when I had the same idea DO NOT ATTEMPT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!because though you came beat bad decks, anything even sort of competitive will just work you
sorry:( :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back