x2 PETM
x3 Switch
x2 Island Cave

Energy:17
x4 Metal
x4 Rainbow
x4 DRE
x5 Water

I dont really like metagross but i like to be able to move energy and sceptile is kinda getting boring!! ;)

Last edited:
It heals your opponent too, remember.
And it doesn't heal Metagross ex.
In light of that, it's not very effective healing in this deck, IMO.

You would be fine with a 3-3 Milotic. You need atleast 2 Metagross ex. Probably 3 and go 2 NRG trans-like Metagross.

Last edited:
Pidgeotto Trainer said:
You would be fine with a 3-3 Milotic. You need atleast 2 Metagross ex. Probably 3 and go 2 NRG trans-like Metagross.

i dont think i am i dont really like metagross ex he isent that good
he is only good on the 5 turn and if he is out there for 5 turns he will die

Physics Squirrel said:
It heals your opponent too, remember.
And it doesn't heal Metagross ex.
In light of that, it's not very effective healing in this deck, IMO.

I know it dont heal Ex thats the hole point

lets say i have a metagross with a DRE and a metal and i hit my opponits swampert Ex for 8
then there going to hit me for 80 then i play milotic and heal me but not them so then i can hit it for 80 again and KO An ex without a scratch on me. And thats the reason for one metagross Ex and the fact that i dont like it.

So if that's what Milotic's for, why don't you just take out the Feebas/Milotic Line for 1 Marill, 2 Warp Points and 4 Nurses. That way, you can Warp Point or Switch for the Marill, Connect all the energy to Marill, Nurse, the Metagross, retreat for free, and move all the energy back. That would work just as well, plus those cards are useful for other stuff as well, PLUS, you can do it to Metagross ex, not just the regular Metagross.

Physics Squirrel said:
So if that's what Milotic's for, why don't you just take out the Feebas/Milotic Line for 1 Marill, 2 Warp Points and 4 Nurses. That way, you can Warp Point or Switch for the Marill, Connect all the energy to Marill, Nurse, the Metagross, retreat for free, and move all the energy back. That would work just as well, plus those cards are useful for other stuff as well, PLUS, you can do it to Metagross ex, not just the regular Metagross.

Well then he has no Fire Protection ;P

I like the list but I do think 4/4 Milotic is a bit much. Drop to 3/3 and a switch and add a Metagross Ex and 2 Briney's Compassion, so you can reuse Milotic.

Looks nice.

~Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back