Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mewbox stuff

Barkjon

Hey guize.

Since HGSS-on was announced I've been trying to find a good disruption/lock deck to play as I primarily played Sablelock last season. My play style is really suited to a deck that disrupts early and sweeps later game with good attackers, but finding a deck like that has been hard.

I've been messing with various DonphanDragons decklists that include slight disruption (just Judges), but I decided to pull out Mewbox.

I don't own most of the important Pokemon there (no Yanmegas, no Mews, only 1 Plume) so I'll just proxy that part of it. Otherwise I have all of the deck.

I'd like to have a YMCA-ish version of Mewbox - basically making a light Yanmega/nonexistent Yanmega hybrid of them. I'd incude 3-3 Cincinno as my main attacker, and have Muks, Zoroarks, and maybe Ambipom to see off and do stuff with. I still want to play 3-1-2 Vileplume tho.

The most Yanmega I'd want in here is 1 or 2, so I might still play a light line.

Weavile was an idea I had in here. may toss it in if I have room.

Here's a rough pokemon line up I had in mind:

4 Mew
3-3 Cinno
2 Zoroark BW
1 Muk UD
1 Ambipom TR
3-1-2 Plume

Possibly drop a Zoroark for another Muk. Jumpluff is another option there.

Rough T/S/S:

3 Collector
3 Judge
4 PONT
4 Comm
3 Rare Candy

All I have there so far. Energy would probably look like:

6 Psychic
4 DCE
4 Rainbow

or something.

Let me know what I should do and comments and stuff. Another list would also be appreciated.

Hey, I think Butterfree (HGSS) could work well against Kyurem. You might need to play a few more basics than that if you're playing Cincinno. Mismagius could be an alternative to Cincinno, not a lot of pokemon have weakness to colorless and Mismagius actually has a chance of OHKOing and Reshiram or a Zekrom.
Doesn't Mew play Rescue energy? I like 3-2-2 Vileplume, because it can help set up a second Vileplume under trainer lock if you're being sniped. I haven't actually played this type of deck, but these are some ideas.

What is sniping you under trainer lock? Not goth(unless they are playing some bizzare octillery punch and run to goth deck), so it would have to be another vileplume, so why even bother setting up your own? 1 gloom is fine. Also if you see mew and no gengar, you have to assume muk so no self respecting player would even bother with plume unless they played something that gives free retreat.
Posted with Mobile style...

Back