Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on MewBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoSpot

I made a VVV deck for fun, and after reading some lists and advice online, I slowly transitioned into this.
Even if it is not as good as my current ZekEels, this is a really fun deck to play with.

So without further ado, the list:

Pokemon (19):
4 Mew Prime
3-1-2 Vileplume
1 Crobat Prime
1 Muk (UD)
1 Chandelure (ND)
1 Jumpluff (HGSS)
1 Shaymin EX
2 Terrakion
1-1 Zoroark

T/S/S (27):
1 Cilan
4 N
3 PONT
1 Juniper
2 Sage's Training
4 Collector
4 Twins
2 FSL

3 Rare Candy
3 Communication

Energy (14):
4 Prism
2 DCE
5 :psychic:
3 :grass:

Strategy:
Hopefully you can start with a Mew and a Collector. See off either Muk, Crobat, or Chandy on T1. (I know, a lot of choices.) Then See Off either Jumpluff or one of the Pokemon you didn't send on T1 (depending on the situation). After Mew is KOd, you can use Twins for a Candy/Plume. After that, you screw with their benched Pokemon with Muk, deal big damage with Jumpluff, Chandy to snipe Tynamos, or use Crobat for snipe or poison.

I might drop the Cilan for more draw power (I have to test some more), but it has been pretty helpful in a few matches. Do you think I should add any Rainbow energy or is the Prism enough?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. Oh, and please don't recommend Yanmega Prime. I don't have any right now and I don't really want to get any.

Last edited:
Mewbox Ideas

So this is a theory idea, because I think the deck is interesting, it's a little different because it plays Cincinno. Mincinno (Call for Family one helps along with Collector).

Pokemon: 26

4 Mincinno (Call for Family)
4 Cincinno (2 BW/2 ND), the Next Destinies one could be useful if you don't draw into Twins right away and you need to stall
4 Mew Prime
2 Oddish
1 Gloom
2 Vileplume
1 Muk (Undaunted)
1 Mismagius (Undaunted)
1 Zoroark (BW)
1 Spinarak (HGSS?) you could try Tentacool too
1 Jumpluff (HGSS)
1 Butterfree (HGSS) (Kyurem stall)
1 Mewtwo ex
1 Cleffa HGSS