Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MewTool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Gymers,

I think Vileplume lock is a great idea right now, especially with the soon-to-be-released Pokemon Catcher.
Why Mew Tool ?because mew is the main attacker with jumpluff lost zoned, but there are multiple tools to lock and damage the opponent (celebi, krokorok, muk...)
the deck :

4 Mew prime TR
2 Celebi prime TR
2-0-2 Vileplume UD
3 relicanth CL
2 jumpluff GS
1 krokorok BW
1 Tyrogue GS
1 muk UD
1 spinarak GS

4 pokemon collector GS
3 professor Juniper BW
2 Interviewer's questions UL
2 Twins TR
2 judge
1 PETM CL
4 rare candy UL
3 Pokemon communication
2 Dual ball
2 switch

2 Rescue energy
5 psychic
6 grass
3 rainbow

The main strategy is obviously to lock the opponent with Plume, while attacking with Mew prime most of the time.
-The Vileplume line is 2-0-2, because in my earlier versions I never managed to evolve my oddish into Gloom without it being KOed.
-Relicanth acts as a starter , setting in the lost zone either a useless card or a jumpluff/ muk/ for 3 cards (primal wisdom for a colorless energy).
-Celebi prime might look odd there, but it's a fantastic tech against Magnezone, Emboar, any evolved pokemon ! its attack Time circle prevents any damage taken from evolved pokemon. And, since switch and pokemon catchers are gone with vileplume, It sets a lock.
-Tyrogue acts as an anti cleffa, same as spinarak (check the spinarak thread on the gym)
-Muk, jumpluff, krokorok, are my primary tools : Muk drags off a heavy retreat cost pokemon an the active spot, jumpluff is my muscle. I either do see off with mew to use them, or use relicanth's primal wisdom.
-Krokorok is specially designed against Zekrom/Reshiram : its first attack Torment prevents the use of one of the defending pokemon. I can select Blue Flame/ Bolt strike to leave the dragons with outrage, avoiding the KO if they are undamaged.

Juniper recycles my hand under trainer lock, switch is for relicanth early game ( retreat is :colorless::colorless:)
-Rainbow serve for either Mew or celebi.

I tought about Jirachi UL as a tech, it would be interesting.
My main probleme is to consistenly put Vileplume T2-T3 . It happens 45 % of the time.
So, If any of have ideas to make the vileplume lock quicker or have improvements to make the deck more consistent ; feel free to post. It also wolud be great to find room for Flower shop girl.
Thanks !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back