Mewtwo.... ( enough said )

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by Shdwchu, Mar 3, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Shdwchu

Shdwchu New Member

Where is he? I know Mewtwo is too "human" to be owned but at least make him head of a company or something.... I mean come on. he spreads flares and blows up buildings with a meer thought.

And who thinks he was more powerful with the Cyber Armor ( aka, Cyber Mewtwo )

2. Elite Trainer Raven

Elite Trainer Raven New Member

Mewtwo went on to live his own life, letting his clones go on free as well in the TV special, Mewtwo Returns. He pretty much watches over a city at night now.

3. Mr. Grass

Mr. Grass New Member

I actually think he's rooming with one of the people that post on these boards. I'm not sure who though.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2004
  4. The Anaconda

The Anaconda New Member

lol

Nah, he isn't rooming with one of the members, he IS one of the board members.

5. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Now, to turn this thread sideways - Let's all play: "Who is Mewtwo???"!!!!

Everyone only gets one guess, it has to be one of the forumers, and it can't be themselves...

Anyone interested? :p

6. merry797

merry797 New Member

Did you people know that mewtwo was made by the same people that made deoxys? if you want to know the whole story e-mail me at merry797@aol.com

7. Marril

Marril New Member

Unless that's a fic you're talking about (in which case post it in the fic forums), then no. Deoxys was a mutated virus that came from space. Mewtwo was genetically engineered by Team Rocket.

Although...

Yes, both were made by the creators of Pokémon.

8. Elite Trainer Raven

Elite Trainer Raven New Member

And they couldn't have created Deoxys after creating Mewtwo when he had killed them after being released from his tank and destroyed the lab. So that one's false. Deoxys is a mutated virus that crash landed on Earth in a meteor. The 7th movie's trailer even shows that.

9. HypnosProjectHQ

HypnosProjectHQ New Member

I think that Yoshi is Mewtwo... Other then that, the only people that are even candidates for being Mewtwo are... um... ME! OMG! lol

10. Marril

Marril New Member

It does? Wow, I'll have to see it then. I was going off of Pokédex data. :p

11. BlazeDragon56

BlazeDragon56 New Member

Mewtwo is pathetic, I frickin beat him in one hit on red... jeez if you want real power talk about my special glitch that I like to call Dragu he is all powerful and has about 20 evolutions like one devilish creature who is so cool :> to bad my file got deleted when I tryed to sent him to Gold/silver to breed... :unknown-a :unknown-n :unknown-n :unknown-i :unknown-a :unknown-l :unknown-a :unknown-t :unknown-e

Last edited: Mar 24, 2004
  12. Marril

Marril New Member

Wut? Don't spew BS with no grammar skills. It's called spam.

Also, unless I can't read Unown, you also spelled "annihilate" incorrectly.

13. Dunjohn

Dunjohn New Member

:D Well that's certainly telling him...

But speaking about catching Mewtwo, on my second play through Red (hey it was a good game), I caught him in a Super Ball while his health was orange. That got me a good few week's gloating rights.

14. Marril

Marril New Member

Actually, you could in theory catch any Pokémon with any ball at full health. The odds are just really, really, really bad. Heck, I caught Rekkuza after he used Rest just by pitching an Ultra Ball.

15. Dunjohn

Dunjohn New Member

...*doesn't know who Rekkuza is but hopes he's not as cool as Mewtwo*

I know, I know, I'm gonna play it SOON! :(

16. Marril

Marril New Member

Rekkuza's a misspelling (now that I look it up) of Rekkukuza. Basically it's Rayquaza's Japanese name (like if I were to call Mewtwo Myuutsu or Marril Mariru).