4 pokemon catcher
4 junk arm
4 super rod
4 super scoop up
3 copycat

energies 15
4 DCE
11 psychic

this deck is desinged to beat catcher with having almost nothing good in this format with insain health is bad so mewtwo has 170 hp and 4 2 energy does 20 damage x the number of energy on him and the defending pokemon
his second attack does 120 4 2 psychic and a colorless and all you have to do is discard an energy attached to him so very OP the psychics are for his second attack and a counter to sizor prime so you have basic energies to attack it.

match ups
most things with catcher 80/20 very favorable
because it only has 1 think and it tanks with 170 hp to ko you wont be dying very fast with this thats what ssu's are 4 when you get a ton of damage on you, you ssu

reshiplosian 70/30 favorable
reshiplosian sets up t2 or later you will be most likely set up t1 with dce's and energy exchangers hitting 4 alot crippling there setup very fast

donphan 60/40 slightly favorable

donphan should be hitting 4 as much as you t2 so if all your catchers aren't prized you should be able to beat this match up fairly easily

magneboar 60/40 slightly favorable

prolably the only thing that can OHKO mewtwo so if they don't set up fast or you get your catchers this mach up
should be very easy the 60/40 is because if they set up they can OHKO you

thats all for now thanks and i think this could actually be a competitive deck once everything comes out

Hey Sam,

I to had this same thing in mind hah, but dont you think that shaymin would be extremely helpful? As soon as a Mewtwo is about to go down, shaymin the energies away and switch. Cleffa will still be pretty huge next format, so Tyrogue will definitely also be needed.

imo

Hey Sam,

I to had this same thing in mind hah, but dont you think that shaymin would be extremely helpful? As soon as a Mewtwo is about to go down, shaymin the energies away and switch. Cleffa will still be pretty huge next format, so Tyrogue will definitely also be needed.

imo

ssu, but simon catcher would then destroy the deck and they would only have to kill mewtwo like once or twice

Catcher will take at max 4 spots in a deck... you can't beat all decks just because they run it. Not to mention it will still be beneficial to catcher a Mewtwo you're setting up.

This has to be a joke thread.

There's no way you can make a deck around 1 card from a set we know nothing about. I'm sure you're a good enough player to know that.......

Edit: and matchup %s, haha ok yeah my bad dude, i shouldn't have blown your cover

I've already posted this on another webstie, but I came up with an amazing strategy for Mewtwo.

Use Jirachi CL/UL to use Stardust Song after you Juniper/Sages/Junk Arm Psychic Energy away and then Shaymin the Energy onto Mewtwo so that you can get it set-up faster.

Mewtwo EX is probably going to come out in America in at minimum a year from now

---------- Post added 08/09/2011 at 08:43 PM ----------

It might not even come out in America at all

Mewtwo EX is probably going to come out in America in at minimum a year from now

---------- Post added 08/09/2011 at 08:43 PM ----------

It might not even come out in America at all

Apparently it is going to be in the set after emerging powers in november

No, its not... It hasnt even come out in Japan yet... And its not going to for quite a while...

September in Japan. Depending on what TPCi want to do, we may or may not get it in November, which is two months time between the Japanese release and the English Release. Or they could delay it until February, 5 months later. I think it'll be February, because we'll probably get the Coballion, Verizon, and Terrakion trio in November. With N.

---------- Post added 08/10/2011 at 08:57 AM ----------

Tested the deck Vs. my RDL Deck-
Game 1, T2 RDL+Emboar. (6-0 on prizes) Mewtwo lost T4.
Game 2, same thing except it lost T3. (6-0 On Prizes)
Game 3, I opened Lone Cleffa. DCE, GG. (Donk)
Game 4, I won T5 (6-1 On Prizes)
Game 5. I won T3 again (6-0)

At that point, It was pointless to continue. Mewtwo becomes popular, RDL counters.

how is that a bad? you need something else in the deck besides 4 Pokemon and physic tech Pokemon would do good maybe not mismagiuse but metagrose would help.

hum a deck desinged to beat catcher using stage 2's istant loss

---------- Post added 08/10/2011 at 09:47 AM ----------

September in Japan. Depending on what TPCi want to do, we may or may not get it in November, which is two months time between the Japanese release and the English Release. Or they could delay it until February, 5 months later. I think it'll be February, because we'll probably get the Coballion, Verizon, and Terrakion trio in November. With N.

---------- Post added 08/10/2011 at 08:57 AM ----------

Tested the deck Vs. my RDL Deck-
Game 1, T2 RDL+Emboar. (6-0 on prizes) Mewtwo lost T4.
Game 2, same thing except it lost T3. (6-0 On Prizes)
Game 3, I opened Lone Cleffa. DCE, GG. (Donk)
Game 4, I won T5 (6-1 On Prizes)
Game 5. I won T3 again (6-0)

At that point, It was pointless to continue. Mewtwo becomes popular, RDL counters.

1 who plays only rdl emboar, bouffalont tech your dead ,catcher emboar your DEAD

---------- Post added 08/10/2011 at 09:49 AM ----------

sam i ahvent seen u in forever r u going to worlds

yeah im going to worlds im happy bc i got an invite:biggrin:
but they dropped my rating after announcing and i didn't even go to a tournement:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back