Switch: 4
Warp Point: 4
Holon Legacy: 4

Energy:
Metal: 4
Dark: 4
Dark Metal: 4
D Rainbow Energy: 4

Simple enough strategy, dont really, but it simply uses mightyena d to consistantly do damage umbreon to snipe stuff, and then umbreon ex to really snipe stuff.

Have fun editing.

(P.S. if you would be so kind as to elete my last copy of this deck thanks.)

- 2 mightyena d
+ 2 mightyena ex
- 2 warp point
- 2 holon legacy
+ 2 scott
+ 2 energy charge

i suggest putting in BATTLE FRONTIER......lol

And the reason for these replacements are what?

I like the idea of posibly puting energy charge in here to get metal and dark back, but I dont see the point taking out any of the few stadiums I have ot put in scott...

mightyena ex is a good and powerful card it can do 50 for (C)(C). godd power
don't need holon legacy that much
you have mightyena that acts like a warp point
- 2 switch
- 2 old rod
+ 4 petm
-4 d rainbow
+ 2 windstorm
+ 2 holon mag/trode

um maybe one, but the mightyena d can do 70/80 for two... and with all but 4 energy leaning towards metal it is not that hard to power :p

I have a personal dislke of tossing energy for trainers unless I have far too much energy...

and do you seriously think I need 4 proffessor training methods?

Not trying to bite your head off, just trying to figure out your suggestions tis all why do you suggest taking out two of my four and four of my energy? I understand the idea behind holon trode or ton, but is there a specific reason?

I am considering the mightyena ex.

And dont know what basic I could maybe tech in here that is what trying to figure kind of...

Then add in one mightyena ex and add in one or 2 holon's magneton or electrode for one d rainbow energy and one dark metal energy.
And why do you have 4 switch in your deck and 4 warp point when your pokemon have a retreat cost of one or 0?
If you want to have some disruption or something add 4 pokemon reversal for 2 warp points and 2 switches.
And if you can add a holon farmer instead of your old rod and then you have for 3 petm.
Something like this list.

16:

4x poochyena
3x mightyena d
1x mightyena ex
4x eevee you can choose the d one for mightyena's attack eevee ds for call for family or eevee Uf for quick evolution.
2x umbreon d
2x umbreon ex

Trainers

2x great ball
2x masterball
3x Petm ( professor Elm's training method)
1x holon farmer
2x holon mentor
2x copycat
4x mary's request
2x switch
2x warp point
4x pokemon reversal

Energies

4x dark
4x metal
3x d rainbow energy
3x dark metal
2x holon's magneton or electrode.

Last edited:
Trying to figure out who has a zero retreat cost. Also I will try your deck list it seems pretty solid and defintly to the deck idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back