1 Palmer's
1 Switch
1 VS Seeker
1 Miasma Valley
1 Night Maintenance

Energy:
7 Psychic
6 Dark

With this deck the idea is to get Mightyena up and poisoned with Skuntank G's poison structure. The Nidoqueen is there to make sure Mighyena doesn't take damage between turns.

I understand wanting to get to Expert Belt, but there are better Stadiums to use than PCH. Try Moonlight Stadium. Every Pokemon in this list is a Psychic or Dark type, so it fits well, especially with Nidoqueen's 3 Retreat. Broken Time-Space also gets a mention since you're running Stage 2s. However, If you don't have enough Stadiums, it'll be hard to get Poison Structure off to rack up the damage. Miasma Valley is good, but beware the Poochyenas that appear on the bench with 30 HP. Using Poochyena's Howl attack to get others from the deck to the bench gets around that.

There is also a good way to search Stadiums out; its name is Honchcorw G. It can net you up to two Stadiums a turn for FREE. It also has a sniping attack to get around Flygon should it ever Sand Wall your Stadium away.

Unown [G] is good here. Gengar will Shadow Room Skuntank G wthout a second thought. Unown [G] is your insurance against that. It also protects Uxie if you're not sending it back to the bottom of your deck right then and there.

I doubt you'll need that much Dark energy since Mightyena doesn't need it. Honchcrow G will probably need 2-3 if you plan on putting it in. How about replacing those leftover energies wih Call Energy?

...Wait a minute. There's not a single Roseanne's Research or Bebe's Search within the deck. Shocker!

I'd replace the 4 Dusk Balls with 4 Bebe's. As for Roseanne's, I'd drop the 4 Pokedexes for 3 of them and a Rare Candy. If you plan on putting in Moonlight Stadium, it greatly lessens the need for Switch. I'd replace that with another Rare Candy.

I like the idea of Nidoqueen negating the damage that Mightyena takes due to poison. Hopefully my suggestions will help improve the deck's consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back