Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ MILFORD,MA ~ PRERELEASE ~ June 6

PokeMeBob

MILFORD, MA Hidden Legends PRERELEASE

WHEN: Sunday, June 6​

START TIME: 11:00 AM

REGISTRATION FEE: $20

WHERE: TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA. Plenty of free parking behind the store.

FORMAT: Age Modified Swiss. You will be given 6 booster packs of Hidden Legends and all the basic energy you need to make a 40 card deck. Remember to bring your damage counters. For more information visit the Pokemon website at www.pokemon-tcg.com.

PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded to the top 8 finishers in each age group.

1st place: 1 box of Hidden Legends

2nd place: 18 booster packs of Hidden Legends

3rd & 4th place: 9 booster packs of Hidden Legends

5th thru 8th place: 4 booster packs of Hidden Legends

:clap: PLUS, while the main tournament is going on, we will host a more casual Theme Deck Challenge. Registration is $20 for the Theme Deck Challenge, and players receive a theme deck of their choice to play in the event. At the end of the event, all participants will receive 3 booster packs, and the top 50% of the players will receive an additional booster pack. The Theme Deck Challenge will be Standard Swiss Pairing, and will not be a sanctioned tournament. This tournament is for less experienced players to learn the game in a simple and less competitive environment.

If you do not have a POP ID # we will be able to issue one to you at the tournament. See you on Sunday!

Last edited:
Thank god its on a Sunday and not the day before or else I would have to miss it for my cousin's graduation.

Monkey said:
Thank god its on a Sunday and not the day before or else I would have to miss it for my cousin's graduation.
I've never heard "Old Man TJ" called god before, but I'm sure he'll appreciate the comment!

What better way to celebrate a birthday than opening packs from the next set?

It's my kid's Jeremy's birthday too, so my choices are... Time with the in-laws or a Pokey Tourney?

See you Sunday!

Amoeba said:
It's my kid's Jeremy's birthday too, so my choices are... Time with the in-laws or a Pokey Tourney?

See you Sunday!

ROTFLMBO! Excellent choice! :lol:

Hey, thats a quote worthy of a sig. ;)

`Sensei

Wonderfully well run tournament! Kudos to the software (almost) holding up. *chuckles* I got lucky and managed to win a box or two between my friend Allen and I for Florida. See you all at league, and nationals! Some great games and good pokemon!

*goes off to happily deconstruct his Blaze EX deck*

Back