Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Milotic d Share Question

Absolute literal translation of the "Share" text:

Sharing
This power can be used 1 time during your turn. Look at your opponent's hand. If you'd like, choose 1 of their "Supporters", and the effect written on that card is used as an effect of this power (the selected card remains in the opponent's hand). If this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition, or if, during this turn, a different Pokemon's "Sharing" was already used, this power can not be used.

Short answer...you aren't technically playing a Supporter card when you Share, so yes, another Supporter can still be used.

Gardevoir88 said:
i think they might give a restriction of her pokemon power requiring it to be on the bench or active.
I seriously can't see something like that happening. Look at Pidgeot, or even Magcargo. They had better powers then Milo, atleast IMO, and they don't have to be active. So, I can't see Milo having to be active either.

well because i feel that using 2 supporters and on top of that looking at your opponents hand is far too broken as it is. But its likely going to be the same text as what bangiras what typed up about milotics pokemon power

Gardevoir88 said:
well because i feel that using 2 supporters and on top of that looking at your opponents hand is far too broken as it is. But its likely going to be the same text as what bangiras what typed up about milotics pokemon power
No, it won't be changed. Just think of it as a Pidgeot incarnate. :thumb:

I see 2 downsides to this

1. Opponent has no supporters in hand

2. Milotic is the only poke in play and opponent has Mr. Briney as the only supporter in his hand! gg

Time for Pain said:
I see 2 downsides to this

1. Opponent has no supporters in hand

2. Milotic is the only poke in play and opponent has Mr. Briney as the only supporter in his hand! gg

After you look, you 'MAY' select a supporter. You don't have to pick Briney even if it's the only supporter.

BigChuck01 said:
I doubt you'll still be able to play a supporter. Too good IMO.

If the card remains in the opponent's hand, then there's no reason why you wouldn't be able to play another supporter.

If you think it's too good though...

Let me remind you of something.

FEEBAS STARTS.

that is all

Feebas starts dont matter though when you play something that manipulates energy. Like Meta/Drag for instance. Open with a Feebas, attach a lightning, and pass. Next turn Mentor for Castform/Dratini/Beldum, retreat for Castform, and Delta draw for 3. That lightning is eventually gunna be brought back with Draggy. No big deal.

Can you really look in their hand and then choose not to use a supporter there? I thought I had read an earlier translation that sounded like you had to use one once you looked.
The Briney scenario is silly, a more likely risk is having to Oak's Research yourself.

BigChuck01 said:
Feebas starts dont matter though when you play something that manipulates energy. Like Meta/Drag for instance. Open with a Feebas, attach a lightning, and pass. Next turn Mentor for Castform/Dratini/Beldum, retreat for Castform, and Delta draw for 3. That lightning is eventually gunna be brought back with Draggy. No big deal.

Feebas starts do matter when your opponent decides that it's donk time!

Not that you'd have to worry about that, since you're so good at pokemon. ;; The rest of us, though... ;;

Back