Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Miracle Crystal has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

menoknow

I just got 6 boxes of the new Japanese pokemon set Mircle Crystal (1st edition) in on Tuesday march 14th.....will be getting another 6 boxes in on Tuesday March 21st.

Here's what I currently have availble:
3 sealed boxes--$80 plus about $5 for shipping (if withing the US), $10 s/h for international. These are in hand and ready to ship.
UNsearched packs--$4 each plus shipping (will vary depending on number of packs bought)....these also will be in hand on Tuesday.
EX/*s
1x Alakazam*--unless I get a very nice offer I'll probably be listing it on eBay
1x Celebi*--again needs very nice offer
3x Jirachi ex
3x Aggron ex
3x Sceptile ex in transit to KG1337
2x Delcatty ex
3x Blaziken ex (1 in hand 2 on the way)
2x Shiftry ex
2x Swampert ex 1x in transit to Mew35
HOLOS (not upto date but should have either the amount listed or more)
4x Charizard d (lightning type)
0x Blastoise d (fighting type)
4x Venusaur
2x Swalot
4x Luvdisc
5x Manectric
3x Grumpig
1x Mawile
Non-holos: ask for availability

Some cards I'd be looking to trade for....
Xx Lugia ex
Xx Charizard ex
Xx Steelix ex
Xx Mew ex
Xx Blastoise ex
Xx Espeon ex
Xx Arcanine ex
Xx Rayquaza*
Xx Latios*
Xx Latias*
Xx Jirachi DX
Xx Pidgeot (RG)
If the deal is right, I'll trade for most modified ex/*s, the ones listed above are of higher priority.

Also to help even deals I'll take:
Xx Holon's Electrode/Magneton
Xx Rocket's Admin
Xx Holon Mentor
Xx Holon Scientist
Xx Holon Transceiver
Xx Swoop! Teleporter
Xx of other playble trainers (that people actually use in most decks) One's listed above are of higher priority right now though.

This set was just released in Japan on March 10th I believe...so this is your chance to be one of the first to get your hands on some of these cards!

Last edited:
I opened one box just now before my math class started. Got an Aggron ex, Jirachi ex, and an ALAKAZAM*.

Price is neogtiable, but we'll say $75 for a sealed box or $4 for a pack plus exact shipping. Cards can also be added to lower the price. If it's an all $ transaction, I prefer paypal but will take concealed cash or money orders as well. I will only sell packs if a total are 20 are wanted but multiple people. Then I would take all the single packs from the same pack so nobody has to worry about them being searched or anything.

My class is about to start....will check back later.

Cards I'll need:
4 Sabalye
4 Tauros
4 Skitty
4 Delcatty ex
7 Windstorm
4 Shuppet
4 Blaziken ex
8 Seal Crystal
---
Lemme know if you pull any, specially the first 5 ones.

Well I doubt I'll pull 4 Delcatty ex. What stuff do you have available for trade? Anything from my list in the first post?

spoinkmaster said:
Cards I'll need:
4 Sabalye
4 Tauros
4 Skitty
4 Delcatty ex
7 Windstorm
4 Shuppet
4 Blaziken ex
8 Seal Crystal
---
Lemme know if you pull any, specially the first 5 ones.

Hi menoknow,

Would be interested in these cards:

2 Delcatty ex
2 Shiftry ex

Have Mew ex and other japanese cards not on the list but could also offer cash. Would need to see what is in the boxes which will arrive tomorrow too. Please let me know in case you pull one of the cards mentioned above.

I opened 3 of the 6 boxes and here's what I have for ex/*
1x Alakazam*
2x Jirachi ex
2x Sceptile ex
2x Aggron ex
1x Swampert ex
1x Delcatty ex

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

If I had no shipping costs, it would be close...I'll have to decline the offer.

pokemon211 said:
toise
mew ex
30$

for
box

Last edited:
Only holos (or reverse holo) I could use would be Jirachi DX, Pidgeot (RG), Machamp (HL and LM). Those are preferred but as long as it's something that's playable/being used in good decks it's alright. If you add in a holo I can add in a couple of the new skitty from the set as well if you need it.

spoinkmaster said:
Steelix ex for Delcatty ex, any holos you need to sweeten the deal?

Alright, I have 5 Machamp LM, and 2 Machamp HL(1 Nats Promo), and a Pidgeot (Prefer not to trade it)
Could you list how many of the cards I listed that I need you have?

menoknow, I'm interested in the 2 sceptile EX's.

Do you trade for cards, or just do money?
I cannot offer money, but I can offer trades.
Please CML and tell me if there is anything that you would like for these 2 cards. thank you!

Charizard EX
Mew EX
+ ??
for a sealed box? How far away would that put me, cardwise or moneywise? PLMK, thanks! Cheryl

EDIT: Any other EXs/*s you are looking for?

Last edited:
I have a bunch of playable holos including 4x Jirachi DX, 4x Typhlosion UF, 3x Machamp LM, 1x Machamp HL, 2x Pidgeot RG, 1x Ludicolo DX, 3x Salamence DS, 2x Metagross DX, 4x Metagross DS, 1x Dragonite DS, and 20.00

i also have a latias * and 2 electrode ex (1 on loan currently).

I am interested in the 2x Sceptile ex, the Delcatty and loose packs/box

i also have an entire deck in terms of trainers and stuff that i could put together for you. See list of holos for possible decks to build. I have no idea how you value the stuff i listed. Please make an offer or tell me how much you value the LM stuff at and how much you value the stuff i listed at. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back