Misprint holo Mew δ!

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by swampert97, Oct 4, 2007.

1. swampert97

swampert97 Active Member

I decided to buy a holo P5 Mew today at WalMart. So after i got it, I opened it and looked at it upright, then turned it over and the back side of the card is completely upsise down! The blue side with the pokeball is turned the opposite way the pokemon side is. Has anyone else come across one of these? I'm guessing it's not one-of-a-kind. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Got a pic http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd27/swampert97/DSC00415.jpg

Last edited: Oct 6, 2007
  2. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Mine is the same exact way. But then again, mine is also really damaged from shipping.

3. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Hmmm... so you'd have to play it upside down in your deck?

4. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Scans!

Wait, what would a scan show?
    Geez, how do we show this in the error gallery...
    might have to fold a card...

5. Rocket_Spenser

Rocket_Spenser New Member

you could take a pic of the front side with the back side in a mirror behind it.

6. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

or fold the camera.

7. Pukachi

Pukachi New Member

Oh jeez, go and break the laws of dimensions, why don't you...

8. PSI

9. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Can you post a scan, just so I can see what it looks like in holo form? Please :biggrin:

That is a pretty cool error! I wonder if they are all like that...

10. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

11. Gatsu

Gatsu New Member

what about a short video of you turning the card?

that or mirror tick!

12. swampert97

swampert97 Active Member

I'll probably take a picture with the mirror. It'll probably be up tommorow or the next day. Also I didn't mention the card is in mint condition.

13. shiftrymaster68

shiftrymaster68 New Member

Dude, you've got to show me this this weekend!

14. millionkp

millionkp New Member

i want to see it. It's probably worth a lot.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

hey andy, you better watch out because Kricketune is coming to town. Yor are going to get a big challenge. I have faith in this deck.

Blissey will do good!!!

Good luck, Andy!!!
    See ya next Saturday!!!

P.S. you won't get 3 Battle Road wins with me, alec, and empoleonperson in your group.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  15. Grandielle

Grandielle New Member

Maybe its a fake card? In my country there are many fake cards in different varients. Some have their back upside down, some are lighter in colour, some have smooth surface unlike genuine cards who has matt surface

16. swampert97

swampert97 Active Member

It came sealed in the package. There was nothing to suggest someone replaced the card once it was sealed.

17. lolganium

lolganium New Member

there is definatly got to be more of these. assuming we know how the cards are made? you get about 20 cards on a huge card sheet, and they are cut from there, this means that there should be a complete lot of these upside down cards.

18. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

Both of our holo Mew δ P5 are the same way! I never even thought to look. How funny.

19. Epyon0015

Epyon0015 New Member

well I got 2 Holo Mew δ same as the rest of you guys but I notice that 1 is Darker than the other which looks pretty cool. It it look evil lol

20. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Take the picture in front of a mirror. That way you'll see the front in the mirror, and the backside normally.

Problem solved, cookies accepted.