Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MK2: Wrath of Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gligarman

Greetings children!!!! It is I, Gligarman, returning once again to save you all from under-thinking!!

I'm sure you're all excited for Heart-Gold Soul-silver, and who wouldn't be? With Double-Colorless returning, and Rain-dance making a comeback, it seems this new set will be very game changing. Of course like many of you I will be running SV Arcanine/LA 55 Gliscor, being as DCE will make them almost broken. However, the real issue here is underestimation of the most vital card in the new set: Bill.

I've heard all the complaints about it being turned into a supporter. Unlike what you all think, this is not a detriment, it's an improvement!! With spiritomb running wild in the environment, having a trainer-based draw card in your deck would be foolish! Bill being a supporter gets right around that. Not to mention if you run it in an SP deck you can search for it with Cyrus!

You can get it out early with Sableye; you can keep 'em coming with Starapter FB LVX. You can even use them more than once in a turn with Jirachi!! Thats four cards for one!! Need I mention, it's like being able to play EIGHT MOM'S KINDNESS IN YOUR DECK!!??!!

So remember kids, keep out of trouble, look both ways before brushing your teeth, and NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF SUPPORTERIZED BILL!!!!!!!!

Strike the Gligar-Pose!!!!

-Gligarman

In a deck with porygon 2 it's good, but when not with porygon 2 fail.

Cyrus searches it out but then it takes a supporter to get 2 cards :/

One card that's hardly run in the modified format does not make turning bill into a supporter good by any exaggeration of the imagination.

It won't make any difference with bill in the format since we already have Moms kindness. It will still be just as useless as it was before. Even with porygon 2 it is not worth it since we have mars and bucks. Cyrus can grab it but wouldn't you want a roseannes or another cyrus instead as your supporter. Spiritomb is good, but wouldn't stop bill that much if it were a trainer. If you use sableye you search for the supporter you need to get your pokemon out. Not just 2 cards for an attack.

o!! bill is soo much beter as a suporter! think about poreygon 2s power thta weavile talked abot.
AALSO! now vs seaker is back and bil is in discard pile aftre being usd. so goood

o!! bill is soo much beter as a suporter! think about poreygon 2s power thta weavile talked abot.
AALSO! now vs seaker is back and bil is in discard pile aftre being usd. so goood

It won't make any difference with bill in the format since we already have Moms kindness. It will still be just as useless as it was before. Even with porygon 2 it is not worth it since we have mars and bucks. Cyrus can grab it but wouldn't you want a roseannes or another cyrus instead as your supporter. Spiritomb is good, but wouldn't stop bill that much if it were a trainer. If you use sableye you search for the supporter you need to get your pokemon out. Not just 2 cards for an attack.

Of course!!! How did I not think of that myself? Porygon2 is perfect! If you get four out, you could play 5 Bill/Mom's Kindness in a turn!!! Add Bucks Mars and VS Seeker and you have four whole turns of five Bill equivalents!! What's more, you can tech a Porygon Z LVX into your deck and recreate the legendary Oracle/Bill combination! It's unstoppable!!

Good work young adventurers!! Your opponents shall fear your epic draw power!!

-Gligarman

Wow - 7 out of 15 posts (not counting the first post) are useless spam.

Good job everyone.

<<click>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back