Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Modified Format 4/9/05 Mansfield, Ohio

AgentP

Hey everyone I will be running a Modified Format Tournament on April 9th at 2pm

1350 W. 4th Street
Mansfield, Ohio 44906

Entry fee is $5.00, with that everyone gets 2 packs of their choice. We also try to give out other stuff for prizes as well.

AgentP said:
Hey everyone I will be running a Modified Format Tournament on April 9th at 2pm

1350 W. 4th Street
Mansfield, Ohio 44906

Entry fee is $5.00, with that everyone gets 2 packs of their choice. We also try to give out other stuff for prizes as well.

Great, I'd like to attend. We haven't been to a tourney in Mansfield (fairly close). Unfortunately I have to work Sat evening, so I have a few questions. Will the tournament promptly start at 2? Will this be swiss rounds, based upon the number of players? Can you estimate (not asking for promises) when this will be over? I'd hate to have to leave in the middle if my son is doing well. Unlikely, I'd be doing well :) , but I like to try anyway.

Liz64 said:
Great, I'd like to attend. We haven't been to a tourney in Mansfield (fairly close). Unfortunately I have to work Sat evening, so I have a few questions. Will the tournament promptly start at 2? Will this be swiss rounds, based upon the number of players? Can you estimate (not asking for promises) when this will be over? I'd hate to have to leave in the middle if my son is doing well. Unlikely, I'd be doing well :) , but I like to try anyway.

I will answer the best I can, we should start no later than 2:15, I like to start as promptly as I can. I have a couple of my local players who have to work Saturday night as well.

I will be running age-modified swiss, rounds based on the number of players. I would say between 4pm and 5pm. Hopefully closer to the 4pm spot.

For future tournaments, I am looking into earlier starts, but the store we run at has a Yu-Gi-Oh league until 2pm on Saturdays. But they been having really low attendance for it, so I may be able to get earlier starts with no problem.

Well I Went, and it was fun, a little friendly torney to get to knwo the New PTO for Ohio, Welcome and hope the rest of ur torneys are good too.

Back