Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Modified Tourney-Sat Jan 17-Comic World-Stafford,Va

Sensei

Team Compendium Emeritus
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Hey everyone,ready to tune up your decks for the upcoming City Championship I and others will be organizing?Then come join us for our monthly sanctioned tournament this coming Saturday at Comic World in Stafford,Va.Format is modified and there will be the usual prizes for Top 4 and free stuff for everyone!One of the random prizes will be an Australian Pikachu World collection and I`ll have other great stuff to give away!I`ll see what I can dig up...;)

Don`t forget the starting time is 10:00am!

`Sensei

p.s.Our City Championship is scheduled the same day(Feb.22) as Dream Wizards in Md.,so I`m trying to get the date changed.

Date:Sat. Jan.17th
Time:10:00pm-2:00pm
Cost:$5

Comic World
2852 Jeff. Davis Hwy Suite 101
Stafford,Va. 22554

540-659-0123

Last edited:
Sweet.

Sean,Mike and everyone else.You guys going to make it?

`Sensei

Are you planning to run a tournament each Saturday up to the City Championship to give us a chance to fine tune our decks?

Unless things change,sure.I`ll do that.:)

Oh,I`m going out tonight to see if I can find some more cool prizes for the tournament.Sean,Mike,Luke(and anyone else)...you guys making it?

`Sensei

Last edited:
Mike drives now?Good lord,get everyone off the streets!!!! :lol:

j/k Mike!

Thats great to hear.I just picked up some coolacious prizes for the tournament tomorrow to add what I was already going to give out.:)

See everyone tomorrow.

`Sensei

Thanks for another fun tournament `Sensei!

A fun time and prizes for everyone.

Looking forward to tuning up my deck and trying again next week.

You run the best tournaments!

Thanks Dave!I forgot to tell you before you guys left that I remembered I won`t be able to make it next week for league since I have to travel.If you would like,you can try to run a tournament yourself or just do League play.Talk to Travis(I have to call him sometime this week when I find out the date change so I`ll give him a heads up if you havent talked to him already) if you want to run a free tourney.

TG,look forward to see ya there(remember,although it`s scheduled for the 22nd,I`m trying to get the date changed due to conflicting with Md.`s).I`ll post something as soon as I find out.

Congrats to everyone that came.All had a great time and I loved giving away all those prizes.The turnout was great and would have had more if a few of the members hadn`t gone on the Christian retreat(Hope they had a great time!).Also,Jonathan,one of THE top players at Comic World couldn`t make it.Once again,I love how all the players that are in the area play.The sportsmanship is great and I really love seeing people help a new person instead of just taking advantage of them in a match!

Congrats to Mike R. for winning it all and also to Chris P. for taking second(and placing better than Mike and Sean,eh you three?:p).J/K.You guys did great and I`ll see everyone at the next tournaments.Remember,we`ll have small tournaments every week(except next week?) to tune up the decks in preparing for the CC`s.

`Sensei

RESULTS

1)Mike R
2)Chris P
3)Mike P
4)Brandon S
5)Mikey T
6)Dave R
7)Aaron H
8)Sean G
9)Samuel M
10)Jared E