Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mods: please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapditto

I'm looking to sell off a decent amount of my cards. Right now here is what I have available:

Diamond/Pearl:

Holos (5x of each)
RHs (Complete set one time over)
Uncommons/Commons (tons of these including Budew, about 30+ of each)
Trainers:

Double Full Heal 16x
Energy Restore 16x
17x Energy Switch
12x Night Pokemon Center
12x PlusPower
16x Pokeball
16x Pokedex 910
14x Prof Rowan
17x Rival
14x Speed Stadium
15x Super Scoop up
15x Warp Point

Dragon Frontiers/Power Keepers:
Complete RH set over once
2x of every Holo
Uncommons/Commons 20+ each
Trainers 20+ each

EX's:
Altaria ex d
Mightyena ex
Steelix ex
2x Walrein ex (PK)
Flygon ex (PK)
Metagross ex (PK)
2x Infernape Lv X
2x Emploeon Lv X
2x Torterra LV x

Many other cards as well, the only Trainer I dont have extras of is Holon Transceiver, everything else I'm stocked up on (20+ each). Uncommons and commons I have all of them in large quantities. RH's I have at least one of each, let me know for specific requests. Only thing I'm short on is ex's.

Last edited:
I'm sorry bud, but you don't qualify to auction/sell cards here on the gym. Please review the rules before attempting to open another thread. Thanks for your understanding

Re-Verified your references, so now you are good to go. Thanks for the patience.

Do you happen to accept PayPal? Based on the fact that you have some eBay ref's (based on signature), then I would assume so, but I still want to ask for verification. [EDIT] I just read through the link in your signature and saw you do have PayPal, so this question does not have to be answered.[/EDIT] If you do, then I have a few things I am looking for:

3 x Magnezone (Diamond / Pearl)
3 x Dialga (Diamond / Pearl)
[EDIT]
I am also looking for some of the following (if you happen to have them that is):

2 x Starmie δ (ex Delta Species)
2 x Ampharos (ex Unseen Forces)

What price would you like for all the above (before and after the edit)?
[/EDIT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back