Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

most favorite card to give you best memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazypokemon

what is the most favorite card to give you the most perfect memories.
example my card is a fossil moltres as i watch the episode where ash was competing in the pokemon league and out side it was snowing and i was on christmas vacation and i was playing with my burgerking toys.
which card brings you the most memories or what of anytihng of pokemon brings you the most memories and does that 1 thing link to other things.

Gengar from Legend Maker because it was such a fun card. Spread damage and when your opponent kills Gengar, you put 3 damage counters + 3 damage counters from curse powder on your opponent.

Nice topic. Just remember folks, typing in "Mine was Cleffa" without any background or discussion will not be allowed.

Back on topic.

Flygon ex d gives me great memories. I watched my son in 2007 play that card in his deck like magic. He was 9/10 and he had such a fun time.

Mine is a golden oldie. Jolteon from jungle set. It was the first ever card I had and it was the start of my collection. I wasn't very careful with cards back then and now it's not exactly mint or anything but that Jolteon starred in many of my decks and it actually won sometimes too....yeah...good times

probably Blastoise from Base Set. i was so happy when i got it when i was like 6-7. a week later i got another! Blastoise has been my fav pokemon forever.

Mine is Base set Charizard. It was one of the first cards I pulled from packs and the basis for the first deck I made. It won me a fair share of league games and tournaments back in the day.

Ok, now I feel OLD lol.

Probably my Chansey from Base 2. It was a gift from my best friend a while back. I also like my Lugia EX since it was my graduation present. I love remembering how I got my Tyranitar from Expedition (such a cool card), and also Mew EX from Holon Phantoms.

Caterpie base set... Japanese... It was my first card ever. my dad was on a business trip in Japan and brought some cards back for me. I couldn't understand what the card said but i like looking at the little green worm thing :lol:

Mine would be Salamence from Delta Species. It was the center of my first deck, which got me a top cut in cities. Then I pulled Flygon ex d.:thumb:

Gardy D and Gardy EX. Got me top cut at my very first states, and got my brother t4 at our very first regionals.

Main would have to be Vaporeon from Jungle and Monchamp from base. Vaporeon was the first water type pokemon that i got that was holo and i love the pic on it. Monchamp was one of my greatest because i was the first one in my school to get pokemon cards and Monchamp was the first card i pulled out and also it was a gift from my aunt that lived in New York. Good times love them all

I've got quite a few...

Blastoise Base was my first marginally successful deck, and I'm still looking for ways to make new Blastoise anywhere near good because of it.

Riptide Feraligatr was a *BEAST* for over two years. I ran probably my 3rd most successful Constructed deck based around this guy. I was also one of the first to use G8rSect over the G8r Exchange varient, and I thought it was superior in many ways.

Gardevoir RS got me within 2 prizes of a trip to Worlds, so I'll always love that card. Unfortunately, the best version of the deck was demolished by my own inexperience. It also taught me that setup and energy manipulation was my favorite strategy, and I've used it ever since.

Dark Steelix. For four weeks, I had the single most dominant deck in the history of the game. Dark Steelix and Mantine was spectacular in many ways before they errata'd Mantine. I still have visions of winning Worlds with that deck. 4 Special Metal and 4 Special Dark on a 110 hp beast attacking for 100 and reducing 80 every turn in a time where Fire was basically nonexistant outside of the Magcargo backup to Ludicolo.

Electivire DP1. I still think this was BDIF two years ago. A 120 HP monster attacking for 120 every single turn after turn 3 with built-in card accel and energy accel if played correctly. Plus its weakness wasn't heavily played, and was considered "very good" at the time (+20 compared to x2). And I managed to make the deck a recycling nightmare. Man was this guy fun to play!

Sceptile GE will always have a special place in my heart because it made a 140 HP beast playable.

Charizard d, Flygon d, and Holon's Castform. Possibly my favorite card combination of all time. Attach Holon's Castform, Metal Burn, next turn use Flygon d's Pokebody. They are my favorite because they were the main cards in my first competitive deck, and it turned out very well for me.

Mine is Zapdos EX for sure, i did good the two years playing zapturndos buy winning a couple cities and finished 3rd at a regionals

I have a couple favorites too.
Blissy MT-this card is really fun, has a good picture, and is one of my favorite pokemon.
Eeveelutions MD-this deck is really fun with type matchups and is the first deck I did remotely well with[still not good].
Abomasnow SF-I like this card a lot with its pokebody and snow play.

Either Neo Discovery Forretress (its Spike Pokemon Power was fun - and it stacked) or Neo Discovery Tyranitar (Trample was unbelievably fun).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back