Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Most inspirational song ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afirule

My choices-

Journey- Don't Stop Believing. Says it in the name really!
"We're forever blowing bubbles"- What West Ham run out to at Upton Park (soccer...). You can't beat your own team's song!

What's yours? I know a lot of people like "You'll never walk alone", and I kinda agree it is good! Don't think it would get me rialled up enough tho!

U2 -- One -- Live version only

I get goosebumps every time I listen to this song. Inspirational? Just that he managed to create something so dam PERFECT!!!

"Fading Away" - Demon Hunter
This song is seriously inspirational, it leads you in with a fast intro, and keeps going. Every time I listen to this song, I can feel a strong determination during/after it ends, and feel forced to listen to it again.

I dunno if it's the most inspirational song ever, but I really like "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage. It's a pretty good song. "Until the End" by Breaking Benjamin is good too.

~Jim

Definition: Inspirational - imparting a divine influence on the mind and soul.

Devine influence... Let's see, I feel inspired both by the traditional Christian hymn "Nearer My God To Thee" as well all Lawrence Welk's "I'll Be Seeing You." Of course you can't go wrong with "Script For My Requiem" by Blind Guardian either.

WOW! Some real differences!

I was gonna say Chuck.. Baha Men?!

Good call Dom btw!

Ima have to look some of these up- the reason I ask is that I was trying to do an essay (all nighter) and i needed inspiration!

I noticed that none so far are like... sports team songs! Im surprised tbh!

Or national anthems for that matter! (Hastily avoids discussion on Hatton Mayweather national anthem booing!)

...A song that inspires what?

"Fury of the Storm" by Dragonforce inspires me to punch things.

"Still Alive" AKA the theme to Portal inspires me to play portal.

"Eye of the Tiger" inspires me to do just about anything else.

Don't know about most inspirational song EVER, but "Drops of Jupiter" by Train really helped me through some tough stuff recently.
Other songs that've helped:
"When You Were Young" - The Killers
"How to Save a Life" - The Fray
"Famous Last Words" - My Chemical Romance
"Stay With You" - Goo Goo Dolls

Don't know if any of them are "inspirational" in the traditional sense, but yknow, in their own ways.

There's a TON of songs I use to inspire me to write my fanfiction, but there's way too many of those to list here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back