Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Moth Balls ftw? 1st place Henderson, NV BR Report!

Hatter™

So...... I know I have no deck to play for this week, and I am worried out of my mind... then on thursday night, I am in a chat and Chad Mentions Mothim/Gyarados... I was like OH MAH GAH NO WAY!!!!!!!! So I asked for the list, and got it.. thing is.. I dont own 4 Mothim lol.... Luckily I was able to borrow one and I didnt have a Jolteon* so I used a Wormadam Plant Cloak...:nonono:

Person: Me =D
Deck: Moth Balls

Round 1: Debbie? from Utah(Salamence/Swampert)
I was not too worried about this. I start with P and I Wager T1 and get Call energy, I get Burmy and Baltoy.. T2 I evo to Claydol and Tv discarding grass... I retreat... use Burmy's power, attach, evolve, Unown P... T2 70.... She had nothing from there... Not that hard of a match
(prizes taken by her 0)
1-0

Round 2: Guy (Shiftry/Stoise d)
I Start with Burmy, I do T1 20. He retreat Seedot, passes, I use Mentor for P I use it and Evo and do 70 T2 again... He can't get anything set up because im storming through everything.
(prizes taken by him 0)
2-0

Round 3: Carey(Carey Chomp aka Garchomp)
I look at my hand and say WOOOOOO. I have Karp,Bebe's, Call.. I call for 2 Unown P... Next turn I evo 2 Unown.. T2 50... He could not get anything set up.. I completely wiped him out. I won using the Wormadam
(prizes taken by him 0)
3-0

Top 2:
Carey(Carey Chomp aka Garchomp)
Game 1: I get T3 70 going with Mothim this time because I do not have a grass T2 :frown:
He does eventually get a Gallade out using Chomp X and ends up taking 2 prizes LAME! lol
I win easy..
(prizes taken 2)
1-0

Game 2: I got T2 Gyarados doing 40 and I just cruised from there, I knocked out everything before he could get it out. gg
(prizes taken 0)
2-0

So I win wooo
Season Record: 34-9

Props:
- Chad
- 2 Prizes drawn on me all day
- Utah people for letting me use a Mothim
- Pulling a Glaceon X
- Dad judging
- Stripes being up 6-1 in round 2 and losing
- M
- TSS
- 34-9
- Moth Balls
- Victory Medal

Slops:
- Stripes being up 6-1 in round 2 and losing

I prefer the name emo.dek :( What ever you played, gg. Now all you gotta doo is pwn at nats. :p

Clint: thanks :)
Zman: yeah yeah... but moth balls is more gym appropriate lolz =D
and mhm... and that shouldnt be too hard to do o_O

Shout out to ya Hatter,

I was waiting for Unown P for Gyarados, but forgot about Mothim. I took the Gypsy Moth to a BR in
OK, missed top cut at 3-1 because of tie breaker. A real freaky Gardy-Bring-Down Gyardos with only
10 damage...oh man.

Next day I grinded out my first OP Victory with it , losing only to Darkrai/Togekiss. The best part
was the T2 win over Magmotar in the first game of finals. Def a great BR deck!:thumb:

I lost way more than 2 prizes that weekend tho... :biggrin:

Back