1 Copycat
1 Pokemon Fan Club
1 Fisherman
1 Town Volunteers

Energy-17
13 Electric
4 Multi

Here is some strategy:
Cradily: Get 2 or 3 of these out ASAP and lure poison a lot to make your opponent angry. Don't usually power it all the way up.

Raichu: There is one expedition one to combat Wobbuffet and it's not bad early game. Ex's are nice OHKOers.

Wobbuffet: Good against Amphy ex.

Meditite: Nice vs Amphy ex and Aggron.

Jynx: Nice vs Gardy and Wobby.

Trainers are self explanatory. Any fixes would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Can anyone else give me a fix? Please?

BTW, I think I like Sandstorm Pikachu better. Just cause you can yell PIKA BOLT!! when you do that attack.

plaidlesspez said:
Can anyone else give me a fix? Please?

BTW, I think I like Sandstorm Pikachu better. Just cause you can yell PIKA BOLT!! when you do that attack.

ROFL Plaid, you are THE man for that one. Lol, finallly someone else sees the awesomness in making a big deal of that attack, haha!

One thing I'm interested in is how you get out your Fossils and stuff so fast to swarm with them like you say you do? Do you just get lucky and draw into them? I guess oracle can get em...

It looks cool, i'll look at it more when i don't have to study. We'll play sometime too.

Gl with it man.

Yeah, well basically I just need to get a Fossil by lucky draw or Oracle, then Lileeps attack searches for two more Lileeps and you put them on the bench. That way I can get a few Cradily's out fast. But sometimes stuff is in my prizes so I might use a 4-4-4 line just so I get three Cradily's out every game. Cause it's really important to get at least two out, and three is best.

Also, my friend found a very nice card for my deck in his binder, AQ Jynx. It the same as Meditite, but Psychic. So that makes it VERY easy to take out Wobbys. They just need 20 damage on them. And RS Gardy need only 30. Gardy ex needs 50, but if it's poisoned with 40 then its outta there. So I'm definately switching Wobby for them. They take less energy and do the same job.

AQ jynx is a very good idea. I gotta put one in my deck if I get one.

Did you try pokemon nurse? Cant you use it on raichu after it's discarded all energy?

Jynx could definitely replace espeon! So now we have meditite for amphy and jynx for gardy. Now we need a similar pokemon for blaziken...

Can dunsparce search for fossil trainers?

Yeah, if only there was a water thing with meditate. But anyway I fixed the deck up a little more. I don't think dunsparce would work jermy. I need every spot i can get on the bench, and he'd just be wasting one.

Venusaur said:
lol I think sometimes you say KO instead of PIKA BOLT!! Hmmm maybe Jynx could even replace Espeon SS at killing gardy decks. Looks good maybe take out the fan club and add a couple dunsparce?

No, its totally PIIIIKKKKAAAAA BOOOOOLLLLTTTTTT!!!!!

Then, you get down from the table, take your seat, and say in a polite tone. "ahem... err... ko."

lol.

For the deck, I still can't find anything I wanna fix w/o messing up something else, so good job, plaid. I'll ttyl. Keep up the good work on the deck.

Dragon charmander does a totally different thing than meditite. Charmander does 10 + the number of damage on itself while meditite does 10 + the number of damage on the defending pokemon.

But Charmander is truely stronger.I know the difference between them to of course.I even playtested my Charmaner against a Meditite and it won.Niether of us used trainers , we each attached 1 energy and what do you know Charmander is stronger.I even tested it with Meditite attaking 1st.

Ancient Pokemon Trainer, what are you talking about?!?!? Who cares if they face each other, that isn't the point. Meditite is good vs Aggron and Amphy and Colorless pokes. Charmander has to be attacked for its attack to do any good, and it only has 50 HP. The most you could do vs Aggron with it is 100-40=60 damage. Meditite can just come out for an attack one turn to get a KO and retreat again.

With the deck, I may take the Fan Club out for another Copycat or try to get another switch in, but other than that I think it's close to being finished. I think I just need to be more patient with my switches, like only use them on Cradily and Jynx cause they have 2 retreat and the other stuff only has one.

Woops my bad , I must have somehow forgot about Charmander's HP. Actualy my 1st Eon deck was a Cradily/Armaldo deck.If you combo Anorith with Influence Lileep you can get Cradily and Armaldo out fast.Try putting Armaldo's family in.You might be able to get Armaldo out fast and yes I know the main point is Cradily but they really work good together.Dont worry about Blaziken ether you can just use Lure Poisen and hes outathere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back