3 Celio's network
3 plus power
3 speed stadium

Energy-16

4 delta rainbow energy
12 psychic

Please tell me what is wronge and what I should change. Thank-you

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

my son posted the above deck list. he has not been able to test play the deck, i have to make some proxies for the psychic flygon ex. any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Last edited:
This deck looks good already but I might be able to help a bit. Here are my suggestions:

-1 d rainbow energy
-1 vibrava d
-1 speed stadium or plus power (your choice)
-3 celio's (you already have 4 elm's method which is a much better card for this deck)

+1 rare candy
+1 psychic energy
+2 pokemon fan club
+2 buffer piece

Please post a strategy. As far as I can tell, Mismagius doesn't fit here. Since Flygon d can attach extra energy to δ Pokemon, you probably want to consider using those instead. Try Rayquaza ex d, Latios ex d, Latias ex d, Exeggutor d, Mew * d, etc.

Sorry I didn't post a strategy. Start with Trapinch and Misdreavous on the bench. Rare candy Trapinch with Flygon EX. Attach energy to Flygon & end turn. Apply Sand damage. Next turn PETM for a Mismagus and attach energy to it, end turn. The next few turn attach energyies to Flygon EX until you are able to use Psychi Pulse. Keep using Psychic Pulse until it dies, then use Mismagus 1st attack a few times. Throughout the plays build up the bench with Flygon EX & Flygon d as well with Mismagus.

Greatly appreciate all feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back