2 Scott
2 Master Ball
2 Windstorm
3 TV Reporter
3 Holon Circle
2 Night Maintenance

12 Water Energy
4 Boost Energy

this is Mud Bug. basically pump Crawdaunt ex with Swampert ex and set up for Swampert ex with delcatty. its a variation of the fishing engine with scott suporty added to get holon circles for stall

Last edited:
Swampert ex ends your turn, so Crawdaunt ex is a free 2 prizes. Too many exs as well. Also Swampert ex is Stage 2 and even with Rare Candy he's gonna slow you down. These are the cons.

These are the pros: Once you do get set up you can go on a rampage with Craudaunt ex.

Swampert ex ends your turn, so Crawdaunt ex is a free 2 prizes. Too many exs as well. Also Swampert ex is Stage 2 and even with Rare Candy he's gonna slow you down. These are the cons.

These are the pros: Once you do get set up you can go on a rampage with Craudaunt ex.

the end turn is taken care of with Holon Circle

the deck is pretty fast since it has the delcatty engine in it, even when its dependant on Swampert

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

made edits to my deck

Last edited:
do you not need proffessor elms with those balls? because you don't have anything to get evos except balls,

anyway much better of a deck than i expected by reading the name

I dont like it, EXs will get crushed, you will be destroyed by gallade and probably blissey too. Heck magmortar could beat you because its fast and you need setup time.

Holon circle can easily get windstormed when you need it the most and that will mess you over completely and give them and extra 2 prizes.

do you not need proffessor elms with those balls? because you don't have anything to get evos except balls,

anyway much better of a deck than i expected by reading the name
i found elm to be too slow 9i edited my deck to use quick balls anyways

I dont like it, EXs will get crushed, you will be destroyed by gallade and probably blissey too. Heck magmortar could beat you because its fast and you need setup time.

Holon circle can easily get windstormed when you need it the most and that will mess you over completely and give them and extra 2 prizes.

thats always a risk, but my meta isn't windstorm heavy so i'm not too worried

neither sound good[talking about Swampert GE]

Excuse me? Energy Manipulation on an evolution line that you already have doesn't sound good? You get to move as many energy as you like from your bench to the active. So something's 'bout to be knocked out? Retreat it, have Swampert pull energy to the active, then Super Scoop it up. Say you change your mind about where you want a certain energy placed? Just have Swampert move it.

How does that NOT sound useful in a deck with loads of energy floating around, and a need to be able to either: 1) Do as much damage as possible (and over load 1 pokemon), or 2) Spread the energy as needed so a knockout doesn't make you lose the rest of the game?

thats always a risk, but my meta isn't windstorm heavy so i'm not too worried

OK, so you answered what will happen if hey windstorm you.. not what about speed like blissey and magmortar or stability that one shots all ur guys like gallade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back